Date: 8/2/20
Name: Thank You Spa - Lena
Phone: 512-333-2272
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: thank-you-spa.business.site/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Ben White & Menchaca
Activities: Very proper rubdown, hot towel, teasing/touching, hj, acg, grinding, k9, standing mish
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, past shoulder length, but tied up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, I think Vietnamese (had a mask on the whole time), wearing a tight fitting club dress. Out of the dress: absolutely my idea body. Great shape, nice legs and butt, toned midsection, nice B-C MM's. Couple tattoos if I'm remembering correctly.
Recommendation: Yes
I know the expected "tip" for a L1 encounter ranges from $60 to $100,maybe more. What is the expected "tip" for such an L3 encounter? PM if you like.
I know the expected "tip" for a L1 encounter ranges from $60 to $100,maybe more. What is the expected "tip" for such an L3 encounter? PM if you like. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

• MrATX
  • 08-24-2020, 01:39 AM
I know the expected "tip" for a L1 encounter ranges from $60 to $100,maybe more. What is the expected "tip" for such an L3 encounter? PM if you like. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
The expected tip for L1 is $40. More if you’re trying to work towards a rapport with upgrades (which are often a mirage). $100 for L1 is desperate and stupid.
The expected tip for L1 is $40. More if you’re trying to work towards a rapport with upgrades (which are often a mirage). $100 for L1 is desperate and stupid. Originally Posted by MrATX
For a straight up L1 agree with you but $60-$100 should include full nude, NE and SE access, DATY, SS, and Russian which I would not expect with a $40 tip either.