Dem's Infastructure Plan

For highway bridges:

I hope that’s all they do.
lol

Nailed it!
Republican Senator Mitch "turtle" McConnell cut a deal with President Biden which calls for a Infrastructure deal that not as big some democrats wanted to do. It will be more than what is in post #1.
Republican Senator Mitch "turtle" McConnell cut a deal with President Biden which calls for a Infrastructure deal that not as big some democrats wanted to do. It will be more than what is in post #1. Originally Posted by adav8s28
What? add sprinkles??????
  • oeb11
  • 07-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Bernie wants no less than $6 Trillion - 93% in slush fund for marxist Green new Deal DPST shit.
CRT and marxist education, Medicare for all mandated, all homes to meet Government standards of marxist compliance. and on and on with their wish list of totalitarian subjugation of america.

the DPST have gone insane.
Republican Senator Mitch "turtle" McConnell cut a deal with President Biden which calls for a Infrastructure deal that not as big some democrats wanted to do. It will be more than what is in post #1. Originally Posted by adav8s28

According to Pelosi and Shumer, it won't be a deal at all unless the other 2 or is it 4 or is it 6 trillion deal is presented and signed at the same time.

Bernie wants no less than $6 Trillion - 93% in slush fund for marxist Green new Deal DPST shit.
CRT and marxist education, Medicare for all mandated, all homes to meet Government standards of marxist compliance. and on and on with their wish list of totalitarian subjugation of america.

the DPST have gone insane. Originally Posted by oeb11
I don't even bother read any of the moronic stuff you post anymore.
I don't even bother read any of the moronic stuff you post anymore. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

So you are questioning and do not believe that Bernie has asked for 6 trillion in additional spending? What is moronic, specifically, about what he said?

Or is that just a standard line you use when you can't think of an intelligent response?

I'm not saying there isn't an intelligent response that could be made, I'm just wondering why you didn't make it.
I don't even bother read any of the moronic stuff you post anymore. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
You just did!!!!
So you are questioning and do not believe that Bernie has asked for 6 trillion in additional spending? What is moronic, specifically, about what he said?

Or is that just a standard line you use when you can't think of an intelligent response?

I'm not saying there isn't an intelligent response that could be made, I'm just wondering why you didn't make it. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
can't find that flash card????
can't find that flash card???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Come on osd, you know that the flash cards will be funded by the Dim Infastructure Plan.
  • oeb11
  • 07-11-2021, 09:19 AM
fascist DPST teacher's unions use flash cards to teach their crt - to students and each other.
it is a level indoctrinated fascist DPSR minions are capable of comprehending.
Infrastructure is roads bridges dams power lines and gas & water lines. NOT fine arts and converting folks to trannys! Or teaching crt!