Who are the Sweet, Sassy, Intelligent and Beautiful ladies?

I had some ATFs that were just this and the have since moved on. I fine the right combination of these incredibly sexy. I guess I need some new ATFs. Who fits this bill?

Playful in an all around way.

This blend of looks and personality traits are not easy to figure out from reviews. So who are you I know you ladies exist.
I recommend
Reese Foster
Nina m
Fawn
Alecia
Selena
Carrissa Leggs
am forgetting so many,am sure you will find wonderful ladies here that you are looking for
Three of the most attractive ladies in Dallas.
Isabella Rose
Selena
Safire Sweet
Reese Foster
& Fawn
and Safire is too humble to include herself in that list, so i will toot her horn,so to speak.
I am confident enough to include myself on your list...also my sweet BFF Italiana Princess !!
I am confident enough to include myself on your list... Originally Posted by stilettokitty
+1000,
I haven't had the pleasure to meet IP yet, but can vouch for you sweetie... and look... I'm under you again..... hehe
Stiletto........you should blow your own horn....mercy!
i want to play with your tail.
  • fawn
  • 08-26-2011, 09:11 PM
I want to say that I am very honored that you Safire and DallasRain mentioned my name and thinking I fit the catagory....
But you both need to turn around and look into the mirror, you are both very beautiful, sexy and intelligent women.....
Thanks Sugar---I think all ladies mentioned above are SEXY & SASSY!!!!
Thanks Safire and Dallas....you ladies are awesome!
Thanks Sugar---I think all ladies mentioned above are SEXY & SASSY!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

+2 I did not want to be the one who nominate her self seems tacky.

thank you ladies and Dave
haven't meet Safire....yet....

Carissa and Selena are Superlative.... luv my Selenita and she is also super COOL... I'm a big fan
In no particular order:
Reese Foster
Lexy Laye
Spikebaby
Heather Winston
Maria Goddess
Chase DFW
Viv Knights
Honey Rose
Holly(sexy in Dallas)
Max
Jacxxx
Autumn Spring
Kaylee Hotchick
Delana
Katie Foxx

I agree on Selena, Isabella Rose, Safire Sweet, but just have not met them yet.
What a lovely assortment of beautiful women, thank you all for such nice feedback.