Name: Lovely
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Very long black hair to her waist.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very petite, 5', 100lbs, beautiful girl perfect figure, a couple tats, the website photos are IMHO not her, but are good representation.
Recommendation: Oh HELLYes. I will be seeing alot of her!
Thanks for the well written review.
I love the sound effects when she is doing BBBJ's. That's one of a kind.
Nobody else knows because they’re stingy w the password
Thanks for the well written review.
I love the sound effects when she is doing BBBJ's. That's one of a kind. Originally Posted by Speedjet
Thank you. I don't do reviews much anymore as they take me over an hour to write, proof, think about, re-write, etc.

Nobody else knows because they’re stingy w the password Originally Posted by Cali-or-Bust
What password? To LA's website so you can see photos? Don't bother. I have yet to see an AMP website that posted actual accurate photos of the girls.
Lovely is hot and one of her trademarks is a fair amount of sucking noise when she gives oral.

She is an Energizer Bunny, too. Lots of energy!
No, to get screened. I’ve tried a zillion times and nothing. I’m in good standing on here as well as p4…dunno
No, to get screened. I’ve tried a zillion times and nothing. I’m in good standing on here as well as p4…dunno Originally Posted by Cali-or-Bust
Sorry, wish I could help.
No, to get screened. I’ve tried a zillion times and nothing. I’m in good standing on here as well as p4…dunno Originally Posted by Cali-or-Bust
This may sound like a silly question, but have you filled out the info on the website that they ask for? I did back in April and later that day got an email asking me to fill out a submission form, which I did, and I was signed up. Though they did say at the time they were only taking a few more clients, but at that time I only had a P411 account and was a HDS client.