Best tits.

Can I get some help. I’m a titties man. Looking for the amps with the best tits.

Thanks
Anna at Diamond
That’s a whole thread brother! What is “best”? LOL
Luna is probably the only girl DD. In the Asian community.
Miso is not natural but easily a D Cup. Both at blue roof. There's an older gal on Carlisle near Comanche (lets relax massage?) Nice set off tits on her for an older broad. They look feel natural.

Summer over at sunrise on montano has some nice C cups with big nips... A bit of mommy sag but nice. If Lola is still around, she had some great bolt on Ful Cs... Very sensitive too.

That's all that comes to my mind... Of course there's always hotter for a good rotation each month!!!
Lol
I’ve seen Luna, Summer, and Miso. Luna has the finest big naturals around IMHO. All three gals are enthusiastic in the service they provide. Miso is the oldest of the three and Luna is the youngest. I would encourage you to book Luna. Her reviews speak for themselves.
Where is diamond? I’ve heard of the Ana at emerald before.
Not a review moved from AMPs
Cindy at Lily's spa has a great set
Cindy at Lily's spa has a great set Originally Posted by loboyibo
Haven't met Cindy. Lily's on Menaul? Reviewed Danni there. She also has a very nice rack.
My vote goes for Anna at Lulu. Nice D or large C naturals. Kaylee at Lily's Garden on Montgomery also has a very nice set (MM's).