Ugh bout to quit

This isn't really working all that well for me I guess I may quit this site after all
Best of luck.
Just don't really see any benefit from it and I'm faithfully on here.
This site is not for everyone.
I suppose if I was flat chested and rail thin like the new girl I'd be in better business. I'm done with this state
I thought there was no quitting till completion... Oh wait a minute that was something else. Sorry that you could find your niche here. Good luck to you and to reiterate what ATF already mentioned this site isn't for everyone.
im sorry your having a hard time hun...not to sound rude but have you considered changing the way you are marketing yourself? new, more flattering professional like pics, wording in your ads and such? sometimes that in itself can make a difference. if you think you would be more successful as a thinner provider then make some plans and set some goals and obtain them girl! a dear friend of mine tells me on a daily basis...."what you think about you bring about"
Im a BBW and I do very well. Its not always about size but how you market yourself. I can tell you there are all types of people seeking a variety of different women.

You just have to find what works for you.
Gotta agree about the presentation. Face it, to us guys, looks mean a heck of a lot or we wouldn't bother reading. And then the reading has to grab us. You photo shots are extremely non-flattering. Spend the cash or get it in trade but change out your showcase. Sorry to be so cold...oh, and ditch those glasses. Now, as for me, being a guy, I am smart enough not to let any pictures be found anywhere. Good Luck!
I suppose if I was flat chested and rail thin like the new girl I'd be in better business. I'm done with this state Originally Posted by Lovelyyellie
Bitter fat whore throwing shade.
Im a BBW and I do very well. Its not always about size but how you market yourself. I can tell you there are all types of people seeking a variety of different women.

You just have to find what works for you. Originally Posted by arialemonde
amen!! find a persona to market yourself with and be creative...have fun with it!
For me BBW is not at the top of my list to "must see". But having seen several, including Aria LeMonde, the experiences can be, and were, nothing short of fantastic. Presentation, professionalism, and activities were all key to these great encounters.

As others have suggested, re-do your showcase. Quit being down on yourself. Negativism is a real turn off. This is part, or maybe all, of your livelihood. You must market yourself with that in mind.

Good luck and hope you hang in there.
not just 1 site is gonna do u right especially when marketing a certain type ......i am a bbw and not ashamed or insecure about it if you dont like me keep going to the next female but i give great company pleasure and try to out do my competition when necessary and no eccie is not the only site to focus upon regaurdless of what people say backpage brings more income as well as other sites eccie to me is just a more secure site but if you know how to screen folks and not be greedy the other sites can work very very well for you dont get discouraged post and let go dont sit there waiting thats when it seems like its not worth it just post and go about your day they will come trust me i been at this awhile am a bbw and am not needing to even post anymore you cant just focus on 1 site you got to sell yourself elsewhere and trust me i belong to alot of good sites that pay off well
oh and i never had to redo pics cause i never change so redoing showcases may help but its not necessarily the issue of attraction
too hard to resist!!
sorry guys, just HAD to fuck with yall !!!