Shock therapy play ??? Electroshock toys

So anyone brave enough ? ?
So anyone brave enough ? ? Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
Looks too scarey for me!! I'm a big chicken
Kira, you are the best! You always have or are into something new or exciting (maybe scary). With you as my master I may just have to.
I definitely interested!
You know I'm always game if you're at the helm
Wow! Would love to watch it used on someone else but I was forever changed by an electric bug zapper when I was a lesser experienced sub so I don't do any electroplay now!

Out of all of your toys, what do you find to be the most commonly used? Of course we are on different sides of the slash, but I'm always looking for new toys ideas to add to my collection
oooohhhh so many new goodies .

I couldn't enlarge the pic but a few days ago I was just looking at a Nova Violet Wand Mini Kit and thought about picking that up.
Looks interesting
Wow! Would love to watch it used on someone else but I was forever changed by an electric bug zapper when I was a lesser experienced sub so I don't do any electroplay now!

Out of all of your toys, what do you find to be the most commonly used? Of course we are on different sides of the slash, but I'm always looking for new toys ideas to add to my collection Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

Believe it or not but a wand that has a male attachment that forces him to orgasm.. Then i leave it there a while.. Grrrrr
Im very excited to use all of these on soooo many..

Thanks loneli, i like to keep things fresh and interesting.. Who wants the same old, same old all the time !?!?

Im a hygiene fanatic too, so all i use is sterile and sanitized.. I have had to replace items bc i sanitize them so often that the silicone breaks down.. Aside from cleaning with every use, EVERY 2 days (when not used) i take them all out and clean them.. Can never be too sterile.. Thats why i love the towel warmer i have as it sterilizers the towels as well as heats them..
What an enticing array! I have many electrosex accessories, but I'm *quite* envious of that shiny plug you have there...

~Mme X~
Nope, I pissed on an electic fence years ago when I was drunk...
Man after my heart !!!
He was a bad boy and i punished him !!
Submit to me my fuck toy cum slut!!!

edit images removed-sorry -pk
Effective immediately any personal or private photographs depicting members engaging in sex acts will no longer be allowed to be posted anywhere on the site. This however does not rule out images found on the Internet of adult film stars engaged in their profession. Additionally any personal images of NON-verified providers posing nude or partially nude will no longer be allowed on the site as well unless they are found on the Internet in places such as backpage, provider personal webpage, etc.

Members may still hot-link personal photographs but only if the NON-verified provider is clothed.

Finally ECCIE will no longer be hosting image attachments however members are more than welcome to use third party image hosting sites to hot-link their images to the site.

Sex Acts include: you and provider, Provider playing with herself and or toys and wide open pussy pics
Originally Posted by Loki Pk
Hmm... I was wondering why my lights were flickering...
Lol... Thought it was the flash from u taking all ur naughty pics of me.. Grrrrr