Standing Straight Punked You GOPP daily

After reading a lot of his posts, you GOPPers never debated him. You just threw out the F bombs, etc. He punked you Trump people regularly. Dont let the idiots run you off SS. Its the same old tired liars responding. There really aren't that many. I think most of them are probably Russians.
Get real jerkoff. Standing stupid never wanted to debate anything and he never presented anything worth debating. It was always some anti Trump bullshit and he repeatedly got his ass handed to him on a regular basis.

Jim
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1060536557]Get real jerkoff. Standing stupid never wanted to debate anything and he never presented anything worth debating. It was always some anti Trump bullshit and he repeatedly got his ass handed to him on a regular basis.

Not by you Jim. Nothing personal. When do you hand him his ass with facts? I don't know a single incident. yeah he was anti Trump, but you didnt have any productive factual conterpoints
Standing Stupid's analogy comparing Mueller to Napoleon who got his ass kicked "investigating" Russia was a classic, mistake!
[QUOTE=themystic;1060536577]
Get real jerkoff. Standing stupid never wanted to debate anything and he never presented anything worth debating. It was always some anti Trump bullshit and he repeatedly got his ass handed to him on a regular basis.

Not by you Jim. Nothing personal. When do you hand him his ass with facts? I don't know a single incident. yeah he was anti Trump, but you didnt have any productive factual conterpoints Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Bullshit, I broke it off in him many times, so did multiple posters. The guy is a moron, you must be one too if you're going to stick your neck out for that asswipe.

Jim
Standing Stupid's analogy comparing Mueller to Napoleon who got his ass kicked "investigating" Russia was a classic, mistake! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't forget his 3% body fat claim. That made him look like a total ignoramus, lol.

Jim
StandingInShit is a lying, race baiting Jackass. He has no facts. He just spews verbal vomit.

Most the time all I need to do is read the title of his threads. I usually just shake my head and move on. Kinda like I do when I hear your absolutely meaningless “facts” and want to debate something..

You’re a fucking idiot.
StandingInShit is a lying, race baiting Jackass. He has no facts. He just spews verbal vomit.

Most the time all I need to do is read the title of his threads. I usually just shake my head and move on. Kinda like I do when I hear your absolutely meaningless “facts” and want to debate something..

You’re a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
They both are just a couple of liberal bleeding heart pathetic losers that have no class just big ignorant mouths that spew out total nonsense. They should live together, lol.

Jim
After reading a lot of his posts, you GOPPers never debated him. You just threw out the F bombs, etc. He punked you Trump people regularly. Dont let the idiots run you off SS. Its the same old tired liars responding. There really aren't that many. I think most of them are probably Russians. Originally Posted by themystic

i smell collusion!! bahahahaaaaaaaa and an idiot who double posts the same lame game.

maybe Mueller should investigate u and Professor Sparky Rabbit Fag?

i re-invoke the "Bellerophon protocol"

bahahahahaaaa
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1060536657]
Bullshit, I broke it off in him many times, so did multiple posters. The guy is a moron, you must be one too if you're going to stick your neck out for that asswipe.

Jim Originally Posted by themystic

Name one time Jim. You cant

You’re a fucking idiot. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Salami you have zero. Name any facts you have " won" a debate with. I cant find any. Youre a dumb hillbilly loser
Don't forget his 3% body fat claim. That made him look like a total ignoramus, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I agree on that one Jim. That was not very credible
[QUOTE=themystic;1060536829]

Name one time Jim. You cant Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
There's so many its a big blur. I can give a shit what you think, you're not that bright to begin with.

Jim
Salami you have zero. Name any facts you have " won" a debate with. I cant find any. Youre a dumb hillbilly loser Originally Posted by themystic

Cotto ??? bahahahahaaaaaa

where's the rye beard and fixins bahahahaaaaa
I agree on that one Jim. That was not very credible Originally Posted by themystic
I only remember that one cause it was recent and he choked on it. It's obvious he tries to impress with bullshit. We get enough bullshit from politicians we don't need any from some fat wanabe college professor.

Jim