Encounter: Return to the Hobby with visiting Erica Jordan

Date: June 27, 2020
Name: Erica Jordan
User ID:: 459211
Phone: she will provide
Email Address: ericajordan@protonmail.ch
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=459211; https://preferred411.com/P283405;
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: extended stay 4 star
Activities: convo, mutual touch, light kissing, bbbj, daty, FF, HJ.
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders dark brunette, very thick locks.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 56" Athletic build.Attractive athletic MILF with very nice MM. Soft skin, pretty face, beautiful eyes. Small patch of soft hair at top, neatly trimmed. fingers toes manicured. light make up, no perfume.
34DD-29-38 (Enhanced). Nice full butt.
Recommendation: Yes
Hey Gnos I have had similar experiences especially when I really wanted to see someone but had trouble scheduling. When I finally saw them it was a little bit of a let down. The session wasn’t bad it just want great either or at least not as good as I fantasized lol. In general I have been happier with my $$ regular providers. I’ll still be tempted to go higher $$$ or $$$$ but it doesn’t seem to be better at least in my experiences.
Have seen Erica many many times. Always spectacular and always left 100% satisfied. She is among the best.
Hey Gnos I have had similar experiences especially when I really wanted to see someone but had trouble scheduling. When I finally saw them it was a little bit of a let down. The session wasn’t bad it just want great either or at least not as good as I fantasized lol. In general I have been happier with my $$ regular providers. I’ll still be tempted to go higher $$$ or $$$$ but it doesn’t seem to be better at least in my experiences. Originally Posted by playerplano
Exactly my thoughts. However the grass always appears greener. Wasnt her fault.
Need to chime in here though I seldom do. I saw Erica the last time she was in town, about 2-3 weeks ago. I had a spectacular time! She wasn't CIM for me either, but that really didn't matter. Her IOP was fantastic and we made full time of the 90 minutes we had together.

I have wonderful things to say about her! I am sorry your experience wasn't what you imagined, but WALDT and YMMV.

For those still interested, I would recommend. Cheers-