“Knee Pads” Harris Does Her Stupid Laugh On The World Stage.

Jackets https://nypost.com/2022/03/10/harris...nian-refugees/

What a stupid shallow cunt.

I started a thread the other day on “How serious is Biden about Ukraine”.

This sordid spectacle pretty much sums it up.
She went, she spoke, she bombed - again. There will be no ticket refunds. Sorry. Tried to crack a joke about pregnant refugees, laughed at the start of her spiel and then wondered off into the darkness of her thoughts. The mean tweet is the second half of the headline.

Former Zelensky Spokeswoman: It Would Be a ‘Tragedy’ if Kamala Harris Won Presidency

Iuliia Mendel, a former press secretary to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, tweeted Thursday it would be a “tragedy” if Vice President Kamala Harris were to become president.

Mendel was quote-tweeting a video clip of Harris’s press conference with Polish President Andrzej Duda on Thursday, where the vice president laughed when asked a question about Ukrainian refugees. Mendel apparently later deleted her tweet...

Specifically, a journalist asked Harris what the U.S. would do to help Ukrainian refugees in Poland and in the U.S. and then asked Duda a question.

After Duda gestured for Harris to speak first, she cracked a joke and began laughing, prompting Duda to take the question directed at him.

Harris is visiting Eastern Europe in the midst of an ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine that began in late February, to reassure allies.

Harris also during the press conference with Duda mistakenly called Eastern Europe the “northern flank” before correcting herself to say the “eastern flank.”

To be fair, I sure miss me some mean tweets right about now.
... She's totally LOST... Nice job, voters.

... And lemme also thank "dead people" and "extra boxes" of ballots.

#### Salty
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Why is YR interested .... oh, yea ...

... she pulls off her own thong ... when she wears one.
libs gettin what they deserve!
First the China Virus and now Russia is killing innocent civilians. WHEN IS THE U.S. GOING TO MAN UP?????????? LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!
... Now now there, mate... America is the "WOKE" culture now.

And your mean-spirited comments are NOT Green-enough.

And did you just use the expression "Man Up"??
That's NOT allowed! ... Surely the proper term is "He-She Up"...

### Salty
border crisis - send in kamala to fix it

since she has done so well on that

send her to fix the war

but hey, at least this time she's actually gone to europe

its the peter principle at work

which started with willie brown's willie
... Now now there, mate... America is the "WOKE" culture now.

And your mean-spirited comments are NOT Green-enough.

And did you just use the expression "Man Up"??
That's NOT allowed! ... Surely the proper term is "He-She Up"...

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
LOL yeah, u r right, we should just keep spending money to act like we are fighting back. Let's just keep that inflation gauge rising
The US: "HEY HEY POLAND HEY POLAND THOSE FIGHTER JETS YA GOT, YA WANNA GIVE'EM TO UKRAINE BRO? GIVE'EM TO UKRAINE BRO!" Poland: "NAH BRO WE AIN'T GIVEN OUR FIGHTER JETS TO UKRAINE BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHAT BRO, WE'LL GIVE THE FIGHTER JETS TO YOU AND THEN YOU HAND THEM OFF TO UKRAINE, HOW'S THAT IDEA GRAB YOU BRO?" The US: "THE FUCK YOU TRYIN' TA DO HERE, BRO?! GET US TO START WW3 HUH WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?" Poland: "BUT YOU JUST ASKED US TO GIVE THESE FIGHTERS TO UKRAINE, WHY'S IT OK FOR US BUT NOT FOR YOU, BRO?"
The US: "HEY HEY POLAND HEY POLAND THOSE FIGHTER JETS YA GOT, YA WANNA GIVE'EM TO UKRAINE BRO? GIVE'EM TO UKRAINE BRO!" Poland: "NAH BRO WE AIN'T GIVEN OUR FIGHTER JETS TO UKRAINE BUT I'LL TELL YOU WHAT BRO, WE'LL GIVE THE FIGHTER JETS TO YOU AND THEN YOU HAND THEM OFF TO UKRAINE, HOW'S THAT IDEA GRAB YOU BRO?" The US: "THE FUCK YOU TRYIN' TA DO HERE, BRO?! GET US TO START WW3 HUH WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?" Poland: "BUT YOU JUST ASKED US TO GIVE THESE FIGHTERS TO UKRAINE, WHY'S IT OK FOR US BUT NOT FOR YOU, BRO?" Originally Posted by bambino
LOL! and that's when they called in our Chief Negotiator! Brand spankin new pads too
did KH have a panic attack?

fish out of water.
"it is a tragedy this woman won the vice-presidency"