Where's Crocodile Dundee when we need him?

Willie Thomas, now known as Lia Thomas, has become the most celebrated swimmer in the country. He, I mean she, beat all the other entrants who were actually born female and thus were smaller, weaker, with less biological capacity for competition...okay, there's the red meat for the left. Women's sports should be for women. Trans women are stronger, usually taller, with larger lungs and hearts than natural women.
We all know right from wrong, whether we act on it or not, and this is wrong. A Virginia bureaucrat named Walter Plecker made nearly all native Americans disappear in that state a century ago. This disrupted many descendants from reclaiming tribal lands. How did he do this? He changed the rules so that anyone who was not white, was "colored". Very similar to saying that all men can now claim to be women, have periods, give birth, and compete directly against "other" women.
Like I said, we know right from wrong. More in about 48 hours.
lol A "Sheila" in disguise
identity fraud!
if the ncaa weren't so woke and dishonest, they should have created a different category for transwomen.

too obvious.
How many trans men athletes, that is women who think they are men, excel in men’s sports?

If the very best woman basketball player in the world tried to make it in the NBA, could she?

Or could the very best woman in any any sport that requires superior physical capabilities even make it at the minor league level.
Some guy was on the radio yesterday talking about March Madness (basketball). He said that the college team that just wasn't quite good enough to make it into the tournament (#68 I think) would mop up the floor with the best WNBA team.

It was not too long ago that this whole concept was a joke and a movie. Ladybugs(1992) with Rodney Dangerfield.
Why aren’t you laughing anymore?

Apparently you feel transgendered people are a threat to your very existence

Hunker down!
paul hogan?

he's in the arms of linda kozlowski

oh wait, irreconcilable differences happened
Some guy was on the radio yesterday talking about March Madness (basketball). He said that the college team that just wasn't quite good enough to make it into the tournament (#68 I think) would mop up the floor with the best WNBA team.

. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
the usa women's soccer team, demanding equal money with the men's team

they get beat by a boys under 15 soccer squad
  • WTF
  • 03-20-2022, 07:03 AM
Evidently Barelycorn is scared a transgendered boy will replace him in the Navy.
Why aren’t you laughing anymore?

Apparently you feel transgendered people are a threat to your very existence

Hunker down! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

transgendered people don't want acceptance, they want preferential treatment. for a sub group of the nation that is 0.0001 of the population.

they are mentally defective weirdos who once they get their precious reassignment surgery (paid for by liberals like you) half the time they end up realizing what a mistake it was they convinced themselves they'd be happy as a "trans-thing" they finally do the right thing and commit suicide.

paul hogan?

he's in the arms of linda kozlowski

oh wait, irreconcilable differences happened Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

lol he still got that for a long time. and not just in the movie. probably didn't cost him that much either.

Evidently Barelycorn is scared a transgendered boy will replace him in the Navy. Originally Posted by WTF

you are scared your next session will "cum out" as trans female on eccie.

bbaahbbhahahaaaa
Evidently Barelycorn is scared a transgendered boy will replace him in the Navy. Originally Posted by WTF
I’m sure you’ll take him under your wing!!!
transgendered people don't want acceptance, they want preferential treatment. for a sub group of the nation that is 0.0001 of the population.

they are mentally defective weirdos who once they get their precious reassignment surgery (paid for by liberals like you) half the time they end up realizing what a mistake it was they convinced themselves they'd be happy as a "trans-thing" they finally do the right thing and commit suicide.

lol he still got that for a long time. and not just in the movie. probably didn't cost him that much either.

you are scared your next session will "cum out" as trans female on eccie.

bbaahbbhahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Just as I suspected. You are skeered of .0001 percent of the population.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSJSHSU
Just as I suspected. You are skeered of .0001 percent of the population.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSJSHSU Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
just as i expected, you are part of the .0001 percent of the population.

you want to be treated special .. like a precious little flower. in full "bloom"

bahahahahahaaaaaaa