lying liars who lie

Of course it's about Democrats and their narratives... Remember how all your kids needed masks and couldn't go to school?

Ooopsie.

CDC Quietly Revises Covid Deaths In Kids Lower By 24%, Blames "Algorithm" For "Accidentally Counting" Unrelated Deaths
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2022, 07:27 AM
Covid is basically over...evidently you didn't get the memo
its not the covid

its the lying

thats the memo
Covid is basically over...evidently you didn't get the memo Originally Posted by WTF
But we're passing the grim milestone of a million deaths TODAY!!!! lol over 600K killed by BIDEN!!

It was a joke all along. I've plenty of posts back in 2020 saying exactly that. and jagbags like you wouldn't listen that's why you're all "it's over, move on". LOL

Look over here there's a war in Ukraine, don't worry about how I shut down businesses and made you lose your job because you wouldn't take the mandatory shot you granny killer!

Yeah, we all see why you're eager to forget about COVID... because dipshits like you were all in on Threatening your neighbors.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2022, 07:46 AM
its not the covid

its the lying

thats the memo Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2022, 07:49 AM

don't worry about how I shut down businesses and made you lose your job because you wouldn't take the mandatory shot you granny killer!
Originally Posted by texassapper
Take that up with Trump....he shutdown the economy and came up with the vaccines

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I agree with Wacko...
OP making up for lost time.

I agree with JL.

Originally Posted by JewishLawyer
OP making up for lost time. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why? Did you know about the numbers being retconned? Because it's news in the last couple of days, but it's something most folks knew anyway...

But as long as it fit the lies the Democommies were telling it's cool amiright?
...over 600K killed by BIDEN!!.... Originally Posted by texassapper
Why? Did you know about the numbers being retconned? Because it's news in the last couple of days, but it's something most folks knew anyway...

But as long as it fit the lies the Democommies were telling it's cool amiright? Originally Posted by texassapper
... Mate, those liberal jug-heads aint gonna admit
ANY lies of Biden, Fauci, or the CDC.

They played fast and loose with the infection rates
and the death counts.

And, of course, just as President Trump mentioned
- Co-vid surely would one day disappear.

#### Salty
... Mate, those liberal jug-heads aint gonna admit
ANY lies of Biden, Fauci, or the CDC. Originally Posted by Salty Again
Oh I understand liberalism is a mental defect... I just like causing them the cognitive dissonance of trying to think of a reply and then being unable to they just mention Trump.

It's like fcuking with retarded kids.

(I'll admit I'm asadistic fcuker)
Covid is basically over...evidently you didn't get the memo Originally Posted by WTF
its not over