I want to get my boobies done. Anybody know of the bestest doctors out there?

People that have met me, know that I have been very insecure about my boobies. I want to be safe as much as possible, but I want to make sure I am under the best doctor I could find. If you guys know of anybody that has done some work before or anything I would really appreciate it. Yes Google exists but I wanted to hear it from you guys as well. Feel free to p.m. .
Pm sent with reccomendation.
Honestly, I wouldn't go to the guys for recommendations on an augmentation-- I'd be going to the girls. Dallas is literally one of the 4 Mecca's for plastic surgery in the US. I'm sure there are TONS of high recommendations to be had from the ladies!!
Fisher has been selected as “one of the top plastic surgeons in the United States for facial cosmetic and breast surgery” in Best Doctors in America, an authoritative listing of the nation’s most prominent physicians in each medical specialty. He has also been listed annually in the Castle Connolly directory of America’s Foremost Surgeons, an honor bestowed on less than 1% of the country’s physicians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garth_Fisher

https://www.garthfisher.com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garth_Fisher

https://www.garthfisher.com Originally Posted by CG2014
I know Garth well and his specialty is facial surgery and not breasts. Awesome guy but incredibly expensive. Your talking 50k and up for a facelift, think breats augmentation is 14k. (He still will only use saline implants with all the new gel silicones out there) Those are his fees and anesthesia, etc are on top of that. He owns the building he is in along with others and does surgery on the top floor. What is awsome about surgery there is you get wheeled out of surgery to an elevator that brings you underground where you get in a blacked out vehicle and brought to Serenity post op facility. There you go underground again and in a elevator up to the rehab floor and stay there while recouperating. That's why you never see celebrities leaving a plastic surgeons office out there.
As for local surgeons, Ashley Gordon in Austin is tops and being female is an added bonus for a woman's comfort level. Besides that she is very talented.
That's why Garth is rated one of the best. In some businesses and services, you do get what you pay for.
People that have met me, know that I have been very insecure about my boobies. I want to be safe as much as possible, but I want to make sure I am under the best doctor I could find. If you guys know of anybody that has done some work before or anything I would really appreciate it. Yes Google exists but I wanted to hear it from you guys as well. Feel free to p.m. . Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
Why are you insecure about your boobs? I am not insecure about my 1.3" of dangling death.
https://www.toledoplasticsurgery.com

I bought a pair from this guy once. Someone else is playing with them now, but they were great. He did a nice lift, relocated the fun parts, etc. Not cheap.

Get one on your back for dancing.
try brazil or even mexico, they have world class plastic surgeons at a fraction of the cost. just remember to be safe when visiting.
get pregnant ...that usually works for most
  • sydmo
  • 01-04-2018, 07:04 AM
People that have met me, know that I have been very insecure about my boobies. I want to be safe as much as possible, but I want to make sure I am under the best doctor I could find. If you guys know of anybody that has done some work before or anything I would really appreciate it. Yes Google exists but I wanted to hear it from you guys as well. Feel free to p.m. . Originally Posted by AlluringStacy
Lady you are sexy AF and you have fantastic photos. But I understand, it's a female thing with the boobs.
Before getting your boobs done, ask yourself why.

Are you doing it for the hobby? Will it truly affect what you see when you look in the mirror?

I've never met you and dont know what you look like, but I'd recommend starting with the top and working your way down. Maybe your nose is too big, you have a recessed chin or your ears are too big.
Start with your smile. I know ladies probably think teeth aren't sexy, but it is one of the first things people notice...in and most importantly out of the hobby.

Plus boob jobs have to be redone every 10years or so. That's a lot of maintenance and potential for jacked up surgeries. Rock hard boobs or nipples that point in different directions (think Steve Buscemi eyes) are way less attractive than A cups.

Ok, off my soap box.... good luck with your choice.
I haven't the foggiest as to whom to recommend for the surgery....I, however, would like to offer my services as an accredited post-surgery inspector. No worries, my dear....my fees are non gratis. And satisfaction is assuredly guaranteed.

Good for you. Don't listen to the naysayers. Just do what you are doing and make sure you get a doc who does a good job because bad ones are really bad......

I have been a boob guy for my whole life and when a good fake pair comes along, they are just as good as real ones and many times better.

Nothing like a great rack!
Why are you insecure about your boobs? I am not insecure about my 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider
It's been a insecurity since I was young. I have never liked my boobs. Their small and I don't like the way they look. I've always wanted my boobs done I waited for yrs to see if they would grow any bigger and they never really did. Sooooo I think it's that time to take that next step.