URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=436907
City: North Dallas
State: Texas
Address: PGBT/Frankford Area
Activities: Chat, LFK, DFK, 69, CG, RCG, Doggy, BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: Long Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like a fitness competitor that is in off season. Great balance of muscle and soft. Very pretty face, well executed MMs, small waist and a beautiful, round ass. About 5'3-5'4 but extremely proportionate.
Recommendation: Yes
I've been waiting for this review ever since you told me you're going to meet her. Glad you wrote it right away. Thanks for writing an honest detailed review with all the info we could possibly need. I appreciate it.
She is hot as they get.
Very nice.

Cheers
I've been waiting for this review ever since you told me you're going to meet her. Glad you wrote it right away. Thanks for writing an honest detailed review with all the info we could possibly need. I appreciate it. Originally Posted by VeryClean
I think you’re thinking Bliss, don’t think we discussed Jasmine. She wouldn’t see me until I got on P411.
I think you’re thinking Bliss, don’t think we discussed Jasmine. She wouldn’t see me until I got on P411. Originally Posted by VCDaman
That's good to know about the P411 part. Either way, this is an excellent review. Jasmine, like Bliss, is one of the most attractive providers available in the DFW area and it's always very enlightening when a review is written about her.
She is legendary and is a must see!!!
Nice review. She has an awesome body. The intangibles were accurate.
Good job!