URL / Website: https://www.k-festival.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: NW Dallas
Activities: BBBJ, MPCFS, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Long beach curl black hair to mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3" with attractive face, nice smile, feminine curvy hips, slim-ish (not skinny), with nice B/C's that have a natural droop (maybe a turn off for those who like then perky MMs) on top of sweet service and BBFS option (she prefers cover). Face: 7 (hair down)/ 6 (hair up); Body: 7 (natural looking tits, waist/hip curves - WALDT); Service: 7.
*I don't think that all k-pop girls are that attractive, so don't go in with crazy expectations.
Recommendation: Yes
How close to the pictures is she and which picture would you say is she closest to
K Pop girls don't have saggy breasts scammer!
A K-pop star’s career ends in their 20s... Retired K-pop material maybe
K Pop girls don't have saggy breasts scammer! Originally Posted by Houguy007
Natural droop becomes"saggy"? Have you seen her or is it a guess?
She is the winner. It is very attractive.
A K-pop star’s career ends in their 20s... Retired K-pop material maybe Originally Posted by Hmonger Games
Irene from Red Velvet is 30_and she hasn't even peaked yet.
Irene from Red Velvet is 30_and she hasn't even peaked yet. Originally Posted by Doom guy
Which means she's probably actually 40
Guys, the OP is legit. He is not a promoter. You can take his reviews to the bank. They are honest and accurate.
Which means she's probably actually 40 Originally Posted by Hmonger Games

You... don't know anything about kpop do you...
Not questioning the review at all. Looks like he went to a lot of work to give a good review. Wish there were more like this. I just asked a question about how "natural droop" got renamed "sag". Sometimes people see things differently and here sometimes people just guess. I was curious.
You... don't know anything about kpop do you... Originally Posted by Doom guy
Is knowing about K-pop supposed to be something to be proud of?