Encounter: Give me a Big Damn C for the infamous Connie at BK!

Date: 1/23
Name: Connie
Phone: -
Email Address: Somewhere by the airport.
URL / Website: Conniesroom.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Airport maybe. It’s by the convention center in that area.
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, MISH, Breast Worship, Doggy, MISH, BBBJ, with a covered finish in MISH.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Approx. 5’6” with legs for days. Incredibly attractive young lady with an exceptional rack. This woman has one of the nicest bodies I’ve ever had the opportunity to touch.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow... and... Wow. Crimson, you know how to write reviews.
Holy shit.
Very very tough read......
Sir, I need a little more details please, I feel like you’re leaving some things out. Lol.
Did public schools stop teaching the use of paragraphs?
Did public schools stop teaching the use of paragraphs? Originally Posted by ntxguy
Especially those that starts with" Dear Playboy"
My apologies Fellas’ but I typically try to write a review on the plane when leaving or traveling and I use my phone so paragraphs are somewhat difficult. Unfortunately I didn’t attend public….
Good read. Each time
My apologies Fellas’ but I typically try to write a review on the plane when leaving or traveling and I use my phone so paragraphs are somewhat difficult. Unfortunately I didn’t attend public…. Originally Posted by CrimsonBlue2011
Excuses, excuses, every one of my reviews I do on my phone. Paragraphs aren’t hard, lol.
Awesome review tho
  • Aoi
  • 02-20-2023, 06:52 PM
My apologies Fellas’ but I typically try to write a review on the plane when leaving or traveling and I use my phone so paragraphs are somewhat difficult. Unfortunately I didn’t attend public…. Originally Posted by CrimsonBlue2011
Your review was solid, bruh.

And public schools are trash.
https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=how+to+double+space
  • Aoi
  • 02-21-2023, 03:27 PM
It’s rich when people who aren’t as good a writer criticizes lol
Also hilarious when promoters think they are helping out the newbies
  • Aoi
  • 02-23-2023, 07:48 AM
Maybe he should use single sentences separated by ten page breaks so y’all won’t have something to bitch about?