Date: 3rd weekend of February.
Name: Mina
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: -
URL / Website: blossom-k.com
City: Fb
State: Texas
Address: 635 & 35 area
Activities: Dfk, lfk, shower, bbbj, daty, Mish, k9, cg, hj.
Hair Length and Color: Black/brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, hourglass figure, slim waist just the right width on hips, b cup, flat belly silky, bubbly but, smoth skin, young pretty face, the pics on website are her with minimal touches.
Recommendation: Yes
just like my sessions with mina! well said!
Nice review; Mina is sounding like the real deal!

Mina is on the to do list for sure
She told me that he last day is on the 23rd of this month.
  • Aoi
  • 02-21-2023, 10:16 AM
There was a very small window when BK site had another girl who Mina would do doubles with. Sadly it was taken down. Shame.
Mina doesn't look like she needs promo now....maybe help Abby out over at the other 9to5 KF.
  • Aoi
  • 02-21-2023, 11:01 AM
Abe Simpson shaking fist at the sky gif Originally Posted by txcasper
Sounds about right.

You gonna rage quit here too?
Sounds about right.

You gonna rage quit here too? Originally Posted by Aoi
sure....where did you even get that quote where you inserted my handle from? You logged in on 2 computers now?
That's a rhetorical questions but lets see how you interpret it.
sure....where did you even get that quote where you inserted my handle from? You logged in on 2 computers now?
That's a rhetorical questions but lets see how you interpret it. Originally Posted by txcasper
It is strange because it's at the bottom of one of his posts in a review of Abby by itsackrit and now he's got it showing it came from one of your posts which I couldn't find anywhere. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
It is strange because it's at the bottom of one of his posts in a review of Abby by itsackrit and now he's got it showing it came from one of your posts which I couldn't find anywhere. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 Originally Posted by ntxguy
always something sus with that one....
  • Aoi
  • 02-22-2023, 02:47 PM
That's a rhetorical questions but let’s see how you interpret it. Originally Posted by txcasper
WOOSH!

Lol. I’m not going to explain it to you, gramps.

But the fact that you didn’t get it makes it even more apt.
WOOSH!

Lol. I’m not going to explain it to you, gramps.

But the fact that you didn’t get it makes it even more apt. Originally Posted by Aoi
eggzactly