good news ladies!!

Giving Oral Sex: 100 calories per half-hour

Here’s a stat you don’t hear every day: Being on the giving end of oral sex may be just as effective as a quick stint on the elliptical machine. But if you want to take your calorie-burning to the next level, Kinzbach recommends this calorie-blasting technique: push-ups (yes, in the act!). “Also you can do a little yoga, suggests Kinzbach. “Try plank position into downward facing dog, and back into plank where you can lower down and do some oral stimulation.” Tack on 71 extra calories blasted when you do push-ups, and 35 additional calories by mixing in some yoga.

Read more: How Many Calories Does Sex Burn - Calories Burned During Sex - Woman's Day
Holy smoke ... My plank wants in on the plank positions. Anything for oral stimulation and downward facing doggie.

I wonder how many calories there are in CUM and what constitutes a regular serving size and how many servings per ... (ah yes YMWV).
Any ladies need a workout partner?! I'm am here for you!!! I feel it is my obligation to help you ladies reach your physical fitness goals! Exercise and a healthy dosage of protein!!!
I will be happy to be the oral sexercise partner!
Holy smoke ... My plank wants in on the plank positions. Anything for oral stimulation and downward facing doggie.

I wonder how many calories there are in CUM and what constitutes a regular serving size and how many servings per ... (ah yes YMWV). Originally Posted by fun2come
A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm.

Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:
  • Fructose sugar
  • Water
  • Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
  • Citric acid
  • Enzymes
  • Protein
  • Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
  • Zinc
Can swallowing semen enrich a protein poor diet? Unless you're gulping gallons of it each day, it's no substitute for real nutritious cuisine! I
VL, you are killing me .....
Is it at least still good for you? No WAIT, please don't answer that, don't crush my world.