• 06-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Im very happy to announce
that I can now except all
major credit cards!!!!!!
So dont sweat the ATM Gentlemen..
Kisses,Jaci
  • NYr
  • 06-30-2012, 01:48 PM
You do realize any prosecutions can become Federal cases if credit card is involved.
  • Jaci
  • 06-30-2012, 02:30 PM
Well lets see noooooooooo!!!!! Lets think positive.....

And thank you Dannie for the sweet behind the scene grammer lesson!!!
Everyone I realize its Accept not except!!!! Thats what I get for always be-
ing in a rush....
Kisses,Jaci
Very nice JACI, you using the "SQUARE" app?

I use it myself, love it!
  • Jaci
  • 06-30-2012, 11:57 PM
Yes Raider Iam and I love it!!!!!
Kisses,Jaci
You do realize any prosecutions can become Federal cases if credit card is involved. Originally Posted by NYr
Paper trail ijs
Jaci good luck with it
  • Jaci
  • 07-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Well you know their is not to much these days that cant be traced and if you think
for one minute your untouchable because you think you have all your bases covered
think again there will always be someone who can reach out and touch you!!!! lol
I did this because some of my clients ask me to not to hurt anyone or cause drama
its actually been beneficial!! And of course if you have a S.O. that has acess to your
CC accounts well you would be what they call a DUMB ASS to use it but my clients
that ask me had I thought about it are single !!!!! My first priorty is to keep my clients as
safe as I possibly can and I feel I have done so..... Your concern for my well being is
appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kisses, Jaci

WILL THAT BE $$$$ or CREDIT....
jaci,

I am curious because I have had clients also inquire about credit cards and I have seriously thought about it. But after more research several years ago I decided it was to risky and I chose not to accept c.c., pay pal or checks.

My biggest issue being a credit card merchant is dealing with the chargebacks.

Chargeback - is when the credit card company withdraws the money for a transaction from a merchant's account and deposited in a consumer's following a dispute.

Basically, you do a chargeback when you feel like you're not getting what you paid for, in terms of the quality or type of good or service.

To start a chargeback, contact your credit card company and ask. A dispute process begins and the merchant will have to provide proof they rendered service properly. If the merchant can't provide sufficient evidence, the credit card company debits the transaction amount from the merchant's account and credits it to your account.

Additionally, the credit card company charges the merchant a chargeback fee.

I could over come most of the obstacles that was presented to me during my credit card merchant research but the 1 that is mentioned above.

So my question is this....

1. How are you going to handle Chargebacks?

Because it going to happen that is a guarantee. Believe me I don't wish that on you whatsoever. I hope it doesn't happen to you. But realistically.... How can it not?

And for ? #2.

Well you know their is not to much these days that cant be traced and if you think
for one minute your untouchable because you think you have all your bases covered
think again there will always be someone who can reach out and touch you!!!! lol
I did this because some of my clients ask me to not to hurt anyone or cause drama
its actually been beneficial!! And of course if you have a S.O. that has access to your CC accounts well you would be what they call a DUMB ASS to use it but my clients that ask me had I thought about it are single !!!!! My first priority is to keep my clients as safe as I possibly can and I feel I have done so..... Your concern for my well being is appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

The above statement has me totally confused.

Are you saying that you will only do credit card transactions for your single clients but not your married ones?

With all do respect I hope this works out for you. Because if all goes well for you I just may have to reconsider my decision about accepting credit cards or pay pal.

I would worry about the IRS more than any law enforcement group. The IRS can tract where the payments are going from a credit card and check to see if the account receiving the payment from the credit card company is paying any taxes.
  • Jaci
  • 07-01-2012, 06:10 PM

Well so far no problems have occured knock on wood but I have only used it on a select few
gentlemen that I have been seeing for over a year!!! Everything is a risk or a gamble!!!! But I
also have another small business that its linked to so uncle Sam and I are fine! Maxi if you have any ?'s pm me or give me a call!!!
Kisses,Jaci
Having an audit trail is risky business and could be used to substantiate income to the IRS. All of your clients could be identified thru their credit card numbers if someone wanted to do that. Be careful.

Be careful with large debit balances on cash cards. The government is tracking those items today.
Will do. Is 9pm tonight to late?

Thanks
Just pay with a check like Jerry Springer did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzT4dOyCMg0
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=483112

Except = Excluding, other than
Accept = Take or receive. For example, accept credit cards
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=483112

Except = Excluding, other than
Accept = Take or receive. For example, accept credit cards Originally Posted by makmak
Ooops, there's a flag on the play -- Piling on. Unnecessary additional criticism after the mistake was already pointed out by others. I have no idea what the penalty is or should be.