Your first time in the Hobby

I was 22. A college dropout working in a large hotel in a big city. I would walk to work, and above a Safeway store, I spied a blinking light in the form of a flamingo and a name "The Desert Inn." Oh, I was a virgin. While a dropout, I figured out that is was a massage parlor. So, one day, I mustered my courage and went in. My heart was pounding. Hard. I met Chrsitie. I became a regular. I felt great, and it was like the discovery of fire. Where had this been all my life? She told me she was writing a book on Tantric sex, and spoke of her husband and kids. I said sure. I did not believe her. I finally went back to college and was in the book store, flipping through magazines, and picked up People and see this headline:"Suburban Housewife Writes Sex Manual" illuistrated with a picture of her and her stud husband r s they lived in India. I bought the book, and I far as I could tell we only got through Chapter two. I had a treasure and did not even know it. I've tried to be more careful since. What's your story?