So because I am not a spinner provider, this is how the guy's treat me!! :( WOW!!

• emily
  • 06-18-2010, 12:28 PM
I can't believe that these guys had me wake up early and leave my apartment at 8:00am in order to meet the time that they wanted in Ft.Worth and they not call, pm, or even text me to say they are not coming. WOW!!!! One guy even texted me and said I'm almost there and nothing. I gave them both the benefit of the doubt. But since I am not a spinner and I am a bit chunky around the tummy area give them the right to do this? I am out gas, time, and $70 for hotel room in-call room. My reviews state that I have a chunky side but why would they book with me anyway. I provide very good BCD services for cheap and this is how I get treated because I am not a spinner. I will not hurt my feelings guys if you pm me and tell me that you are not interested in seeing me because I am not your type/size, I'm a grown up ok, but please do not book with me and have me drive an hour away to only pay for a in-call room that will not get used Sorry I do not fit your taste of provider list eccie.net.
just want to say this is a GREAT pic

Err what makes you think its because you are not a spinner.
Emily,

There's a few bad apples in the bunch. Sorry you went through this. I'd just be more careful. I'm sure plenty of guys would love to spend time with you.

Take care

Trooper H
Emily,

There's a few bad apples in the bunch. Originally Posted by Trooper Hawk
So true. And you know what? Screw em'!!!

Don't let it ruin your day Emily, there are plenty of great hobbyists out there that are looking for a beautiful girl just like you! H
I doubt it has to do with your body type at all.

There are flakes everywhere, just try and screen them well and you'll know who you can count on and who you can't.
I'm sorry that you received this kind of treatment. If you think this was because of confusion about your body type, perhaps you should consider more photographs, tastefully done of course, which would clear up such confusion.

But, the fact that these fellows initiated contact and then no showed without actually seeing you may simply mean they were never serious in the first place. It is unlikely they changed their perception of your body type in such a brief time.

Different clients are attracted to different body types, and different provider characteristics in general. Please do not despair or paint with too broad a brush. Go back to the references they gave you and let those providers know how they treated you.

Best of luck and Kind Regards,
It's isn't because you are not a spinner. It has nothing to do with you. It has everything to do with them.

There are plenty of ladies here who are not spinners, myself included. And there are plenty of gentlemen out there who love curvier women, and will treat you with the respect you deserve. There are more good guys out there than you might think.

Chalk it up to the game and move on to the next! Don't let 'em get to you! You're a lovely girl!
  • emily
  • 06-18-2010, 01:05 PM
I provide great services for cheap. my thing is that these guys read my reviews and still booked. i asked if i could push back the time and they said no its the only time i can see you so i made sure i left my apt at 8am so i would be on time for them. one guy played with me for at least 30min prior to him getting to me. i thought that eccie was a huge step up above CL and BP. thanks everyone i actually cried all the way home but hey ill just try to take the good with the bad
Emily,
Please be sure to let the references know about this. The community here tries to keep higher standards but that isn't always possible. Many different types of individuals hang out here, I hope you bump into the nicer types next!

Regards,
  • emily
  • 06-18-2010, 01:14 PM
ok i will thanks guys for your support.
This is an unpredictable business, always has been, always will be. Beats working at Walmart...sometimes.

But if it makes you feel any better, I have had Eccie providers put me off for 30 minutes or upsell me or clockwatch me. But it beats taking a girl out to dinner and a movie and then not get laid.
  • T-Can
  • 06-18-2010, 01:19 PM
Sorry to hear that, Emily -keep your head up.

One question - how well did you screen the guy? Reason why I ask is because I read your welcome thread and noticed assfuck350 had posted on it - maybe he is the culprit? Just wondering

Take care,
CanDo01
Damn girl don't cry.

Its plenty of men who love meaty woman, its not your weight at all. Don't down yourself like that over acouple of chumps. I am a meaty woman myself.

Chin up cutie.
  • CDL1
  • 06-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Emily,

First, so very sorry that happened to you. Standing someone up is disrespectful and unprofessional. Period. Excuses are just that, excuses.

You assert that because you are not a spinner that you were treated so disrepectfully. I suspect many a "spinner" has had the same thing happen to them. Men have very different likes and dislikes. I don't think that has anything to do with the issue at hand, which is getting stood up on a business appointment.

Perhaps a different perspective comes from JamieYoung, when she says, "There are flakes everywhere..." That is so very true.

Keep your head up. Don't make the same mistake twice with the cancels.

Old adage: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Every business day has its ups and downs.

Good Luck!