Question for the guys...

Just woundering have you all forgot to have fun in Mississippi.?
Not me. In fact I'm looking forward to a meeting on Monday, and a review to follow shorty thereafter.
BTW, wildcat, you are on my bucket list; and I hope to meet you one day.
Well sweety im a true country girl. Love to have fun.But the funny thing i love is that i have seen some very nice guys on here and alaways wonder why they don't do a review and the response was it would piss there ATF off and that is so funny cause if that is the case your ATF's are messed up.If i pissed you off so be it.It has become so funny that ladies have become so in so secure about there self and think they own the guys they see.

Yes you know who you are cause i have asked for reference checks and never heard back from certian ladies lately.Yes that is messed up on and no excuses.Cause when my son was seriously injured i still gave reference checks for the ladies safety.So you can give any damn excuse you want and there is no excuse unless your ass is locked up.
Well, I have been on here for only a short time, I have meet two ladies, and I have written two reviews. If I plan on meeting a lady, I'm always willing to give references as that is for the safety of the lady as well as the man.