Our friends are back rousting AMPS

Eom
  • blip
  • 06-30-2019, 01:00 PM
yeah its what i read earlier (again disclaimer: i didn't see it myself but i read here they busted Bali and someone mentioned a few others). I wonder if they re-open it and try to sting John's or try to just shut it down. i dont want to mess with their business though incase they try to stay open and fight it. But I guess everyone out here is braver than me to try to re-visit the entire Dallas AMP scene for a bit hehe. I'm always afraid they will try some b.s. where they keep the spa open and just get it all on video like they did with New England patriots owner Robert Kraft. I know in another city i was in they shut one down called sth like 5-stars and renamed it 8-stars and were busting johns that came in. Though its lame AF nowadays how much time and money they invest stinging both the spa and then setting up their own establishment to go after clients. they prob got police staff workers combing through this forum etc as well. if only they'd invest that money into i dunno going after violent criminals, drugs, etc. honestly they need to sticky when busts go down haha cuz this is important to us that we see it.
They usually set it up to catch a public figure to keep their departments in strong positions for re-elections etc. Something to keep in their back pockets.

Happens everywhere. Information is power.
  • blip
  • 06-30-2019, 01:09 PM
yeah makes sense. i hope the AMPs fight it and stay open and don't cooperate.
I saw that someone that owned Harmony was arrested a second time
golden age maybe over like in houston
I think you're right. I think ones on NW Hwy being watched.
they are reading this threat too
If DPD is reading this, they need to understand that they need to cut out the Taliban crap of harassing consenting adults. The stonewall style revolt of sex worker liberation is coming and Dallas cops will lose and be exposed as being just as impotent and ineffective as the NYPD was 50 years ago. The march of history is too large and powerful for them to stop.

The historical parallels are obvious between the oppression of consenting adults 50 years ago and the oppression of a different group of them today. The oppressed will one day fight back and will be seen as the heroes. The oppressors will be seen as the villains. The fact that they are wearing uniforms and badges and are enforcing so called laws will mean nothing to anyone.
So what spas are they "inspecting" or whatever it is called? Why can't we discuss LE activity at these places to warn everyone? There is no discussion place for this but seems every time this comes up some mod wants to shut it down but will let pointless other review threads shilling for certain spas just keep going.
  • Groot
  • 07-02-2019, 02:16 PM
So what spas are they "inspecting" or whatever it is called? Why can't we discuss LE activity at these places to warn everyone? There is no discussion place for this but seems every time this comes up some mod wants to shut it down but will let pointless other review threads shilling for certain spas just keep going. Originally Posted by Bootiescratcher

The purpose of this site is not to share or exchange information, it is a blog for promoting the spas. Driving business to them, not away from them.

We are not allowed to report if someone has an infectious disease or LE activity. Two things that would be exchanging important info.
Connect the dots.
The purpose of this site is not to share or exchange information, it is a blog for promoting the spas. Driving business to them, not away from them.

We are not allowed to report if someone has an infectious disease or LE activity. Two things that would be exchanging important info.
Connect the dots. Originally Posted by Groot
"The purpose of this site is to promote the spas even when they will get you arrested, or worse, STDs."
Prohibition was ended because people made it clear they were going to find a way regardless of the law...
But also because people were willing to go public with their desire for a change in the law. Most who partake in this hobby are never going to go public to support a grass roots campaign to change the laws. And I think many providers would oppose legalization because it would have a damaging impact on what they are able to charge. I would be shocked if this hobby were legalized in my lifetime.

But it is frustrating when authorities do not have time/manpower to respond to home breakins and other crimes but do have time to raid an amp. I might feel different if following a raid there were verifiable stats they had liberated at least some trafficked women. That is the guise they use to justify these raids and exdpenditure of resources.
wasting tax $
So which spas were busted? Alot or just a few? PM if you need to. thanks.