Asian Massage Busineses in Arlington

Hey guys I will not be answering any more PM about massage businesses I am retiring from the hobby. I was lucky to meet a really pretty vietmaneise lady in a nail salon in arlington and we are getting serious. It has been a great pleasure being on this board for many years and have met some great friends and have met some great ladies on my journey. I will leave you with this. When people tell you there is nothing in arlington they have not looked. Arlington is a very fun town. We have asian hispanic black women in massage businesses. I have to admit my funniest times have been at 2 Hispanic massage places in arlington. If you have been around the hobby you know the ones I am talking about on 360 and one on 303. The girls were young and fun. Many Chinese places in arlington offer bbfscip and bbbjcims. You just have to look for them. I will leave you with this currently in arlington there are 9 Chinese massage places that offer extras. Good luck to you. This is thaiman signing off for the last time
I will miss reading your reviews and information. You definitely found places I never will. I dont even know how to begin to play that game.
Appreciate all info you provided over the years... good luck with your new girl
Thanks, and good luck to you dude.
Have fun, Man. I hope your Viet lady has a Green Card. If she don't, watch out!
Have fun, Man. I hope your Viet lady has a Green Card. If she don't, watch out! Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Wtf? Lol
oh boy. He'll be in for a "ride"......
She is a us citizen she was born here.
Thaiman please consider doing some consulting work on the side. If you have an alternate contact away from the herd pls PM. Some people talk to much and spill the beans. Your knowledge should be shared with a select few.
Good luck and much HAPPINESS. I don't care if are young or old just let the good times roll.
I hope things work out well with you two. If you do end up back here for one reason or another, you'll be welcomed with enthusiasm!
I hope you are like me: I retired TWICE. Yet, here I am.

I wish you all the best my friend.
Congrats, brother!
I found the asian ones but never Latina.... where are they