Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: perfectr little body, sub par face, perfect tits
Recommendation: Yes
Good review
mediocre face? come on, are you serious? she's got a perfect face
Concentrate and ask again.
WALDT
didnt like her implants that much. they were ok ,im just a natual tit man.
Didn’t appear that her face was not an issue at all!!!
  • Groot
  • 07-02-2019, 07:42 PM
OK, everyone, listen up! And listen good! There will be no negative comments about ANY of the girls who work at Blue. PERIOD! Just listen to the promot....er, experts and go throw your money on the table. Hurry up!!!! Chop, chop!
Didn’t appearthat her face was not an issue at all!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I don't think this means what you think this means. 😀
OK, everyone, listen up! And listen good! There will be no negative comments about ANY of the girls who work at Blue. PERIOD! Just listen to the promot....er, experts and go throw your money on the table. Hurry up!!!! Chop, chop! Originally Posted by Groot
Who said anything negative. It only took you 3 weeks to let go of Dixie
  • Groot
  • 07-02-2019, 10:17 PM
Who said anything negative. It only took you 3 weeks to let go of Dixie Originally Posted by Ghostrider

Dixie will live in my heart and mind forever.

It is good to know that you embrace mediocre faces in Blue's lineup. I'm feeling like we need to go back to using a scale of 1-10 to quantify facial worthiness in reviews. You agree?
100% agree!
mediocre face? come on, are you serious? she's got a perfect face Originally Posted by JamesDeen
If you think that face is perfect, your old eyes need to get checked. Compare her to Faye, kitty, Original Coco and countless others and you have a butter face... Because everything is perfect BUT HER FACE
She's cute as fuck and her iops are amazing! Her face looks just fine as it bobs up and down your cock doesn't it?
She's cute as fuck and her iops are amazing! Her face looks just fine as it bobs up and down your cock doesn't it? Originally Posted by uncle.manny

You win this round haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesDeen
mediocre face? come on, are you serious? she's got a perfect face

If you think that face is perfect, your old eyes need to get checked. Compare her to Faye, kitty, Original Coco and countless others and you have a butter face... Because everything is perfect BUT HER FACE

I'm not old and neither are my eyes. They're 20-20 and I'm 20s as is Perfect. I don't know or care about those old hookers you know but you seem older than me and Perfect. I and all her other reviews except you agree her face is pretty. You're the weird complainer here.