URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ SS DATY K9 MISH
Hair Length and Color: black past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5' 2" or so, very nice C, pretty face, decent body
Recommendation: Yes
That’s a NO in my book.
She is very hot but the activities are limited in my opinion. Especially compared to other girls.
This has been obvious for a while from the reviews. I've wondered off and on why she chose that particular name.
This has been obvious for a while from the reviews. I've wondered off and on why she chose that particular name. Originally Posted by billw1032
Great point, Bill. That's why even when Gowasu and other guys were heavily promoting Kiss, I was & still am wary. She gives off a strong GPS vibe, like one of those hot gals who think it's OK to provide a limited menu with mediocre IOP because she thinks she's so much hotter than the other gals. They're all in it for the money but some do a better job of hiding that cold truth, unlike Kiss.
I seen many reviews where Kiss kissed. Did you try and got rebuffed, or did you wait on her?
She might do some light kiss but doesn’t do DFK, at least with me she never DFK and I have seen her more than 5 times, maybe she just doesn’t like me, lol.

But what keep me going back to her is not because she is hot as hell, but also her personality, she is very reserved at beginning but she will open more and more when she knows you better, and she give me the feeling like my old college girlfriend.

I really like her, and I am not a promoter...
She is definitely not PSE type, and I don’t believe she will ever do BBFS like the girls from BLUE, but if you want a woman with classic beauty plus a hot body, and who will play clean with protection, she is the best choice.
I seen many reviews where Kiss kissed. Did you try and got rebuffed, or did you wait on her? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Can you list a link for some of them? I've looked through many of her reviews and couldn't find DFK or even LFK on any of them.
Can you list a link for some of them? I've looked through many of her reviews and couldn't find DFK or even LFK on any of them. Originally Posted by billw1032
You should have added "Non promoters reviews".
Can you list a link for some of them? I've looked through many of her reviews and couldn't find DFK or even LFK on any of them. Originally Posted by billw1032
You should have added "Non promoters reviews". Originally Posted by discerning_guy

I have visited Kiss twice almost a year back and for some reason thought that she barely kissied in my sessions. I was wrong. There was LFK. Granted, she doesnt kiss like Judy, but I did seem to have enjoyed LFK with maybe a tinge of DFK. Then again this was a year back and in LH.
  • Quark
  • 07-04-2019, 03:39 PM
Like you I wondered if my memory was in focus. I got carried away and looked at all her reviews, well the ones since the site came back up. About a 1/3 tie for no kissing, light kissing, and real kissing with tongue. More of that in the beginning.

I think the name still fits since everyone gets hundreds of little kisses all over their body!
Some guys don't want to kiss, and some kiss, but don't think it's an activity, so you don't know from the reviews. I don't think Kiss would call herself Kiss, then not kiss