Luxury has a new young girl Sia, she started today

• Quark
  • 07-05-2019, 12:18 PM
I got to see Sia this morning. 20 something, nice B o C naturals. 5'4" or so, thin, very cute face.

She told me I was her first ever customer. I did have to show her things in the shower room. She is a nympho and said the bed is too small.

I will post a review in a bit
She is hot!!!!
Her name is Sia... her name sounds hot for sure.
I’m sure you were her first customer.
I’ll try her out too. Thanks for the info
20 something as in 21 or 20 something as in 29? Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing more about this girl. Thank you, Quark.
Is it Sia or Star? Tried to make an appt but no Sia. There's a new girl Star, though.
  • Quark
  • 07-05-2019, 03:14 PM
I’m sure you were her first customer. Originally Posted by White Tiger
I chose to believe her. It made for a great session. The hobby is all about fantasy anyway, right?
Did this Sia ever work for HDS?
  • Quark
  • 07-05-2019, 03:17 PM
20 something as in 21 or 20 something as in 29? Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing more about this girl. Thank you, Quark. Originally Posted by JamesDeen
I asked her many times. The first time she said 50 and laughed. She really did not want to tell me. Then she said she is younger than Kiss. But does she really know how old Kiss is?

Emo said she is younger than Nicole, who is 23.

I never got a straight answer out of Sia. I think she looks very young. I would guess lower 20s. Smooth tight skin, the silly humor of young people. And the energy of a 2 year old! I could not keep up.
  • Quark
  • 07-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Is it Sia or Star? Tried to make an appt but no Sia. There's a new girl Star, though. Originally Posted by Oklahoman
I just checked. No Star. The girl that started today is Sia. They told me someone had called and wanted to see her but that she already had appointments. Sounds like mis-communication.

Another new girl is supposed to start Monday. No more info on that yet.
  • nono
  • 07-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Is this Sia worked at HDS before?
Is this Sia worked at HDS before? Originally Posted by nono
I don't think so, she is the first time visit in Texas.
damn, 3 reviews in one afternoon. I have never seen a new girl get 3 reviews on day one. Sia should run as a Democrat for President in 2020.. "on day one, I will…"

ages line up with each reviewer. let's see how long it will be until someone else says "39"

one reviewer got CBJ, the other 2 describe a Champion BBBJ.. still waiting on the CBJ Reviewer to elaborate.

looks like Luxury has another young Cutie to go with Nicole. Kiss and Judy are more in the "beautiful" category. Sophia can turn some heads as well
now, Luxury's line up is great.
I can't decide who's next to see.