What happens in Vegas, is not at an Amp....

So I just got back from a few days of fun in Las Vegas, including scoping out the Amp scene there.

Las Vegas Amp: for $300, you get no kissing, boob play for a short while, DATY for a short while, covered FS one time. The lady Ivy I spent time with said that the working girls typically don't like working at the spas (they can be 'on call' to go to any number of spas), but prefer doing outcalls to hotel rooms, where the same $300 service becomes $400-$500(!). There's no real choice at the spas either, as they defer taking appts. and just tell you to walk in. When I walked in, the spa was empty of girls, the emo quickly texted, and within literally 5 minutes a car pulled up with a girl. So you have no way of knowing what you are going to get until the girl arrives. Now I was satisfied, but I paid $100 more than here and got less as well.

Really confirmed for me even more about how great we have it here in Dallas with our wonderful Amps.

My friendly tip to one and all: if you go to Vegas, save your money for the gaming tables and shows; then come back here for the ladies. Cheers!
$250~$300 for 45 min, all covered services in New York.