Just Take A Deep Breath! ITS JUST WHAT WE DO!!!!

Hope all are well. I usually do not get on here because even post based with good intentions are typically trolled and turned into something negative. I wish I could send out a group message to all the cities lol.

But seriously with us all being a part of this hobby for what ever reason, I know that many of us are confused, discombobulated or even scared when it comes to the current state of events going on. But my irrelevant 2 cent is that life goes on so either embrace that theory or become paralyzed. Yes be educated on things. Yes be aware and have eyes and mind open. Yes you have to be selective and not subject yourself to just anything.Yes you have to be focused on cleanliness.Yes be cautious of your surroundings and of who you interact with, but aren't these things that we should already have understood, practiced and been mindful of?

Everyone just continue to be safe, care for one another, play hard. BUT do not forget to have fun and laugh. We have overcome so much and believe me when I say we will overcome this. ITS JUST WHAT WE DO!!!!! Love Winter and Kat.
Well said!
Have Fun!!!
Tequila cures All!
Well said!
Great insight Winter
Well said!
Great insight Winter Originally Posted by Russel204
+1
Great post
Well said
Need they say more
Well said. I intend to have fun as I want with who I want. Trolls can go to hell.