So Nashville.....

I cannot confirm nor deny that I may or may not be planning a visit to your fair city later this year. It has been a while-- is Nashville still hot in terms of our boys in blue? What parts of town should a lovely lady avoid?
Metro is short staffed and drama free working girls are no longer bothered. I haven't heard of a bust in a couple of years that did not involve a substance or age issue. You are smart and experienced and should be just fine. Still need to stay away from Brentwood, Franklin or anyplace in Williamson County. Most girls are out around the airport. A few stay downtown. Room rates can be sky high, especially if there is an event in town.

We would love to have you for a visit. Your reviews are great, but I'd still like to see some pictures.

Thanks
Metro is short staffed and drama free working girls are no longer bothered. I haven't heard of a bust in a couple of years that did not involve a substance or age issue. You are smart and experienced and should be just fine. Still need to stay away from Brentwood, Franklin or anyplace in Williamson County. Most girls are out around the airport. A few stay downtown. Room rates can be sky high, especially if there is an event in town.

We would love to have you for a visit. Your reviews are great, but I'd still like to see some pictures.

Thanks Originally Posted by RickForFun

Thanks for the intel. Pictures will be coming soon-ish. I've been on hiatus and just seeing long time regulars for quite some time. Finally getting my touring shoes back on this year! I'm having pics done in March and will begin touring again in April... I have Nashville in mind for July-- we'll see how it goes!
The answer to your location question is . . . 42.

Grace, I like you already.

s
I read and (probably) understand Rick's thoughts. And he is correct, 'most' of our visitors do end up near the airport. But that carries a certain stigma also for locals. I might modify Rick's comments only to say that if you come with a pre-filled docket you might wish to stay in Williamson County or perhaps west of downtown.

Regardless, Nashville will welcome you with open...arms.

Folks, Grace is one we want here...and to return here.
The answer to your location question is . . . 42.

Grace, I like you already.

s Originally Posted by sinbadd

Excellent--- just... if you come see me, don't forget a towel
I read and (probably) understand Rick's thoughts. And he is correct, 'most' of our visitors do end up near the airport. But that carries a certain stigma also for locals. I might modify Rick's comments only to say that if you come with a pre-filled docket you might wish to stay in Williamson County or perhaps west of downtown.

Regardless, Nashville will welcome you with open...arms.

Folks, Grace is one we want here...and to return here. Originally Posted by FLWriter

Ok-- question along this line. I've been to Nashville in a civilian capacity before.. but have never stayed overnight. Is downtown itself too difficult in terms of parking, etc? Or.. the north side of the city even? "Most" of my experience with Nashville involves day trips down to see an old friend so I'm limited on practical knowledge of things around the city.
Ok-- question along this line. I've been to Nashville in a civilian capacity before.. but have never stayed overnight. Is downtown itself too difficult in terms of parking, etc? Or.. the north side of the city even? "Most" of my experience with Nashville involves day trips down to see an old friend so I'm limited on practical knowledge of things around the city. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Downtown and the Gulch are always appropriate and have some excellent choices with more coming. Parking isn't difficult but is more expensive. Labor shortages have caused protracted valet wait times at hotels. I'm not known for patience so this frustrates me. With the party buses and nightlife, downtown Nash reminds me of the street din in NYC.

I know of no place on the north side I would recommend.
So--- hows the weather in May in beautiful Nashville?
Milliways?
Milliways? Originally Posted by elduderino123

Only if you can get past Zarniwoop.
Looking forward to your visit!
Looking forward to your visit! Originally Posted by georgeeccie

Same! Just a couple weeks away now!!
Hotel is booked. Bags are semi-packed. Soon. Very soon. Dates are on the sites that allow such shenanigans.
So close! Ok-- so while I'm in Nashville-- I want to have one good "cheat meal". Where do you recommend-- what is the one dish you can think of that's absolutely "sinful". Prefer no chains, I like local joints. As a point of reference, to this date-- my favorite place I've tried in Nashville is Katie's Meat and Three.