Latina Jayda coming to KF/ Momo coming back

Latina Jayda coming to kfest tomorrow and Momo coming back 1/11

www.kfestival.net
Jayda Russian friendly? What about MSOG?
Saw Jayda at sunflower. She was on her period and spent most of the watching at the phone and responding messages with the excuse that was her promoter. She looks great in the pictures but a notch down in person
Saw Jayda at sunflower. She was on her period and spent most of the watching at the phone and responding messages with the excuse that was her promoter. She looks great in the pictures but a notch down in person Originally Posted by Elmascarteluo
I didn’t want to be the one to say it , but for 320 an hour Jayda doesn’t look great in the pictures. Probably skip this one and wait for better talent. This is the 2nd time in about 2 weeks Kfest kinda just went off grid and doesn’t respond to messages. I’m guessing because Diana left and they had no girls available?
That's good to know it's not just me they stopped responding to
kfest turned into a total mess so fast. They lost my business after they tried to bait and switch me, then followed it up by making me wait for 15 minutes after my appointment time.
  • tom51
  • 01-11-2024, 11:28 PM
I've been out of pocket for month so is there just 2 girls available at k-fest now?