Russia Blames Syrian Rebel's Own Chemical Stash For Latest Gassing

https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...arse/22026647/

In short, The Syrian Government staged a massive air strike on a known Rebel stronghold, and happen to hit the Rebel's own manufacturing facility of chemical warfare weapons.

This is what the Russians are claiming.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2017, 08:31 AM
I tend to believe them...why would they risk a eotld backlash if they are winning?

You'll be standing with Putin, I expect, Jackie.
You'll be standing with Putin, I expect, Jackie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey houseboy. The cold war is over, kid. The Russians are our friends now. You stuck in the 80s, boy? Should we make some nuclear fallout shelters? And what terrible things are the russians gonna do to us? Damn you're gullible. Lay off the CNN.
You'll be standing with Putin, I expect, Jackie. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And YOU will be KNEELING before ANYONE, I expect, assup !
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Russia is not our friend but I do not think they would think this was a good idea. Just makes no sense...

Seriously. What is russia gonna do? Nuke us? Take Alaska back? Good lord. CNN has fucked your brain up real good.
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Seriously. What is russia gonna do? Nuke us? Take Alaska back? Good lord. CNN has fucked your brain up real good. Originally Posted by Buddys Place
Maybe they will install a dick as our President. Oh wait, already done that.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Ummmm....
Are you saying this to troll me, or are you actually retarded? What makes you honestly think russia got trump elected? I am totally bewildered. Do you not know how the electoral college works?

A real dick with balls as opposed to a fake, rubber dildo who is too damn egotistical and stupid to operate a computer in a safe and secure manner in accordance with U.S. laws and regulations ... and Putin damn well capitalized on hildebeest Inc's willful ignorance of computer security protocols.
A real dick with balls as opposed to a fake, rubber dildo who is too damn egotistical and stupid to operate a computer in a safe and secure manner in accordance with U.S. laws and regulations. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And one that covers up for a lying, perjuring sexual predator that was disbarred in his own home state !
  • WTF
  • 04-05-2017, 04:56 PM
A real dick with balls as opposed to a fake, rubber dildo who is too damn egotistical and stupid to operate a computer in a safe and secure manner in accordance with U.S. laws and regulations ... and Putin damn well capitalized on hildebeest Inc's willful ignorance of computer security protocols. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

If you're bragging about one POS being better than the other, forgive me for not buying that rationale

Trump is a male Kardashian. ..nothing of substance.

If you're bragging about one POS being better than the other, forgive me for not buying that rationale

Trump is a male Kardashian. ..nothing of substance.

The FBI director said hildebeest was too stupid to be trusted to correctly and securely operate a computer. With that kind of *endorsement* for hildebeest, Trump was the natural choice for all but the most "#Grubered".

And one that covers up for a lying, perjuring sexual predator that was disbarred in his own home state ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
+1
Now proven to be FAKE NEWS.

But in case you're wondering ...