Yes we need to show ISIS and Islam, if we are only nice

to them, they will understand and treat us in kind. Well I'm here to tell ya, "It ain't gonna happen" they hate you, me and all of us infidels and want a world calaphate. Those who treat them nice will just make it easier for their goal. I for one am glad my President is not a sycophant. We will no longer be kissing azz.

https://www.ft.com/content/7b090236-...c-6d03d067f81f
Did the prior President speak up on this subject today? He likes to send out some minion to remind everyone about the lack of success during his administration. Although he's been doing it less and less.
Did the prior President speak up on this subject today? He likes to send out some minion to remind everyone about the lack of success during his administration. Although he's been doing it less and less. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Barry's half-wit bastard, SissyChaps, is the only one speaking on his behalf these days....and he utters little more than feeble-minded nonsense. With Susan Rice now in the cross-hairs, Sissy is beginning to understand that his muzzie hero's days are numbered...
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2017, 08:36 AM
to them, they will understand and treat us in kind. Well I'm here to tell ya, , "It ain't gonna happen" they hate you, me and all of us infidels and want a world calaphate] Originally Posted by Cherie
Then wtf is Trump doing in Syria?

I doubt she would have done it but she said it very recently....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...airfields.html

HILLARY CLINTON: Assad had an airforce and that airforce is the cause of most of the civilian deaths. As we have seen over the years and as we saw again in the last few days. And I really believe that we should have and still should take out his airfields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them.
Assad needs to be dead, along with his entire regime. Should have been done long ago.

But why are WE doing it when the Russians are already there? And if our guys and their guys were busy "communicating" before the attack, why didn't they just cut a deal to yack Assad?

Are we getting Assad out or starting another war?

I'm OK with the first, not the second.
Nice link.
The shit people will pay for.
to them, they will understand and treat us in kind. Well I'm here to tell ya, "It ain't gonna happen" they hate you, me and all of us infidels and want a world calaphate. Those who treat them nice will just make it easier for their goal. I for one am glad my President is not a sycophant. We will no longer be kissing azz. If you were kissing it before you still are. If you think one missile strike makes any difference to the way these people you hate and fear think......then you'll pay for a subscription to financial times!

https://www.ft.com/content/7b090236-...c-6d03d067f81f Originally Posted by Cherie
Did the prior President speak up on this subject today? He likes to send out some minion to remind everyone about the lack of success during his administration. Although he's been doing it less and less. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Here you go douche-bag.
Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump
What I am saying is stay out of Syria.
5:00 AM - 4 Sep 2013
14,709 14,709 Retweets 10,093 10,093 likes
Sept. 5, 2013, he wrote, "The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A."

Follow
The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A.
2:13 PM - 5 Sep 2013
3,372 3,372 Retweets 1,652 1,652 likes
"AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!" he tweeted the same day.

Follow
AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!
4:20 PM - 5 Sep 2013
66,003 66,003 Retweets 45,486 45,486 likes
Another trump flip flop.
What will it be next time?

Barry's half-wit bastard, SissyChaps, is the only one speaking on his behalf these days....and he utters little more than feeble-minded nonsense. With Susan Rice now in the cross-hairs, Sissy is beginning to understand that his muzzie hero's days are numbered... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
What cross hairs? Trump's wiretapping "I'm not owned by Russia" cross hairs? Why the fuck are you stuck on Obama?
You've got 3+ years of trump left to live down. Stop deflecting and laying smoke screens. Trump is batting .500 on military strikes.
That's right trump. Do not attack syria. Fix usa. Big mistake bombing that base! Let the third world kill each other!
What cross hairs? Trump's wiretapping "I'm not owned by Russia" cross hairs? Why the fuck are you stuck on Obama?
You've got 7 years, 9 months of trump left to Make America Great Again.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

FTFY

As far as "what cross hairs", ya need to try and keep up with current events, Munch...the least of Rice's worries going forward is Donald Trump. She'll be dealt with soon enuff...in time it'll all come to light

And as far as the former muzzie potus...his crimes won't be allowed to go cold...sooner or later the truth will reveal the depth of his involvement. Stay tuned....
No, you Fucked It Up For You.
I am up on current events. But I never get or read tweets. Until the media posts them for a "WTF?" moment.
Earth to stupid bitch avatar. Tweets are opinion.
The perfect trumpy douche-bag. Wild accusations with no evidence. All the while the bitch in charge wants to muzzle the free press, you both make claims she would sue someone else for making.
FTFY

As far as "what cross hairs", ya need to try and keep up with current events, Munch...the least of Rice's worries going forward is Donald Trump. She'll be dealt with soon enuff...in time it'll all come to light

And as far as the former muzzie potus...his crimes won't be allowed to go cold...sooner or later the truth will reveal the depth of his involvement. Stay tuned.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
No, you Fucked It Up For You.
I am up on current events. But I never get or read tweets. Until the media posts them for a "WTF?" moment.
Earth to stupid bitch avatar. Tweets are opinion.
The perfect trumpy douche-bag. Wild accusations with no evidence. All the while the bitch in charge wants to muzzle the free press, you both make claims she would sue someone else for making.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

At least DJT don't... musbroassmuncher...
  • DSK
  • 04-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Assad needs to be dead, along with his entire regime. Should have been done long ago.

But why are WE doing it when the Russians are already there? And if our guys and their guys were busy "communicating" before the attack, why didn't they just cut a deal to yack Assad?

I'm OK with the first, not the second. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Finally, you make a decent post. I was just about to recommend to the elders to kick you out of our thing....
Of course Assad has been gassing and murdering his own people for years. More than 500,000 of them.

But a few years ago, the Republican Congress passed a law making it mandatory for POTUS to consult Congress before intervening in Syria.

I guess that one doesn't count anymore.

Take Assad out quickly and quietly, Twitler.

And STFU about why you're doing this. We do not believe a word you say.

I'm OK with the first, not the second. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I say keep assad and no war.
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2017, 06:29 AM
I say keep assad and no war. Originally Posted by Buddys Place

Agreed...our resident neoconservative do not seem to understand that Assad is secular and protects Christians. See how regime change in Iraq and Egypt went for Christians...

http://www-archive.biblesociety.org....f-assad-regime