Look at this fucking asshole!

I feel SO much better now that TWitler's clueless son in law is running the world.

Don't you?

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/loo...ole-1794077117

Look At This Fucking Asshole

Thursday 12:31pm

Photo credit: Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff flickr

Behold idiot son-in-law Jared Kushner—the man now in charge of brokering Middle East peace, Uberizing the federal government, reforming the entire criminal justice system, and keeping Donald Trump’s hands off his wife. This perfect still frame from a David O. Russell film has also been put in charge of beating ISIS. Yes, ISIS!

And what better way to terrify the caliphate than by sauntering around in a bulletproof vest that’s been personalized like a pair of Underoos, and then wearing it OVER a goddamn blazer? It’s a sharp look, one that says, “I’d like to make a war, but I’d also like a mint julep.” Imagine how long Scent of a Woman here stared at himself in the mirror with his vest and Malibu cop sunglasses on. I bet a Steve Vai guitar solo played in his head the whole time. Why, I’d just be quaking in my sandals if I were the Islamic State. This Harvard Freshman Orientation Leader will wipe them out in the morning and still have time to attend your nephew’s rehearsal dinner later that afternoon.

What a piece of shit.
Is this another Assup the Pig "Look at me! Look at me! I'm a fucking asshole! And a cocksucking pig!" thread?
I feel SO much better now that TWitler's clueless son in law is running the world.

Don't you?

Behold idiot son-in-law Jared Kushner—the man now in charge of brokering Middle East peace, Uberizing the federal government, reforming the entire criminal justice system, and keeping Donald Trump’s hands off his wife. This perfect still frame from a David O. Russell film has also been put in charge of beating ISIS. Yes, ISIS!

And what better way to terrify the caliphate than by sauntering around in a bulletproof vest that’s been personalized like a pair of Underoos, and then wearing it OVER a goddamn blazer? It’s a sharp look, one that says, “I’d like to make a war, but I’d also like a mint julep.” Imagine how long Scent of a Woman here stared at himself in the mirror with his vest and Malibu cop sunglasses on. I bet a Steve Vai guitar solo played in his head the whole time. Why, I’d just be quaking in my sandals if I were the Islamic State. This Harvard Freshman Orientation Leader will wipe them out in the morning and still have time to attend your nephew’s rehearsal dinner later that afternoon.

What a piece of shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that headline something that YOU and the reach-around crew yell to each other at YOUR MEATings when YOU want to get YOUR fudge packed and YOUR dingleberries picked ?
While Twitler blubbers over the "beautiful babies," this fucking asshole is in charge.

And you are more interested in dingleberries, glory holes and cocksucking?

Makes perfect sense.
Is this another Assup the Pig "Look at me! Look at me! I'm a fucking asshole! And a cocksucking pig!" thread? Originally Posted by lustylad
It's assup's new DOTY " campaign " slogan !

Don't you?

The only piece of shit is you asswipe somebody flush the toilet
Here's your "fucking asshole", you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Image removed as it had a child in it (nothing sexual) - NYr
Here remember this asshole

Don't you?

Hahaha, What have I always said. Those that try to be serious are usually pretty funny. Yep your little ranting post proved that, lol. Take a break jerk off your empty heart and mind have been working overtime.

Jim
someone prolly did that to Jared to make him look stupid in the photo op. he doesn't know any better.
I still remember FDR. He took a businessman/lawyer named Donovan and put him in charge of the OSS. Donovan, also a enlisted soldier in World War I, ran the hell out of that outfit and kept us informed of so many things that our enemies wanted to stay secret. FDR had a habit of going into the private sector for specialized talent. While weren't on the topic, FDR used his sons as an extension of his authority without congressional approval. When LCol. James Roosevelt showed up looking for assistance, he got it.
Better than Billy Carter or the Rodham brothers.
someone prolly did that to Jared to make him look stupid in the photo op. he doesn't know any better. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Two politicians dressed by someone else for a photo op.
Now JDrunk still remembers FDR.

That would make him at least 85.

Or full of shit.
  • DSK
  • 04-09-2017, 06:52 AM
Now JDrunk still remembers FDR.

That would make him at least 85.

Or full of shit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have not provided all of the potential ways of remembering FDR.

He could have read about him in history books, or seen many a tribute to him in other forms of media. Why do you have such a lack of imagination? Does your extreme partisanship impact your ability
to think well of your fellow posters?
  • WTF
  • 04-09-2017, 07:28 AM
JD is a moron.