CNN tainted

http://www.mediaite.com/online/taint...an-rice-story/

'CNN’s Jim Sciutto dismissed Bloomberg’s scoop on Susan Rice as “largely ginned up, partly as a distraction from this larger investigation.” However, the journalist failed to mention that he has a connection to the key figure in this story, as he once worked at the State Department during the Obama administration between 2011 and 2013.'

I guess CNN doesn't care about appearances that Jim Sciutto worked for the Obama administration (2011 - 2013) at the same time as Susan Rice.

so much for conflict of intrest
  • WTF
  • 04-10-2017, 09:00 AM
http://www.mediaite.com/online/taint...an-rice-story/

'CNN’s Jim Sciutto dismissed Bloomberg’s scoop on Susan Rice as “largely ginned up, partly as a distraction from this larger investigation.” However, the journalist failed to mention that he has a connection to the key figure in this story, as he once worked at the State Department during the Obama administration between 2011 and 2013.'

I guess CNN doesn't care about appearances that Jim Sciutto worked for the Obama administration (2011 - 2013) at the same time as Susan Rice.

so much for conflict of intrest Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Awww...the Six Degree's of Separation game.

He should have disclosed that nugget. But it does not change the facts.
with you being a world scholar WTF, what are the facts, other than CNN is a partisan news source
  • WTF
  • 04-10-2017, 10:34 AM
with you being a world scholar WTF, what are the facts, other than CNN is a partisan news source Originally Posted by gary5912
News flash dickweed....all news is partisan, except maybe the weather.

All you have to do watch each network and see all the different spins they put on it.

Susan Rice should be in jail or did nothing wrong, depending on who is reporting.

My point is, it is all spin...or politics.

So the fact is they're all opinionated. The same tool in WTF's tiny toolbox. Here's another WTF fact: all politicians lie, all the time.

• WTF
  • 04-10-2017, 10:51 AM
So the fact is they're all opinionated. The same tool in WTF's tiny toolbox. Here's another WTF fact: all politicians lie, all the time.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Not all the time...just when it suits them.

No different than you...you act as if we are not all biased. Jesus.

The facts usually lie somewhere in the middle. CNN is closer to the middle than either MSNBC or FOX.

But then , I'm biased and think I'm a tad left of center and you're an extreme right wing nutcase.

Who cares?

Going on CNN is just about the closest you can get to going into the witness protection program without actually doing so.

Even when CNN is shown on airport terminal monitors, hardly anyone watches except when there's breaking news such as a fresh terrorist attack or a war. The network is so fucking boring that it should bill itself as an effective sleep aid.
  • WTF
  • 04-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Who cares?

Going on CNN is just about the closest you can get to going into the witness protection program without actually doing so.

Even when CNN is shown on airport terminal monitors, hardly anyone watches except when there's breaking news such as a fresh terrorist attack or a war. The network is so fucking boring that it should bill itself as an effective sleep aid. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Yes people on the far ends of the political spectrum probably do not like CNN.

Both Fox and MSNBC probably do not watch it because they think CNN is boring.
Not all the time...just when it suits them.

No different than you...you act as if we are not all biased. Jesus.

. Originally Posted by WTF
And for you it suits them "all the time".
Your knee jerk reaction/counter argument is to berate those who demand some semblance of objectivity.

Of course we all have biases. You think everyone but you is naive and throw out this argument to dismiss valid criticism.
  • WTF
  • 04-10-2017, 11:13 AM
And for you it suits them "all the time".
Your knee jerk reaction/counter argument is to berate those who demand some semblance of objectivity.

Of course we all have biases. You think everyone but you is naive and throw out this argument to dismiss valid criticism. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Somebody thinks they are lying no matter wtf the truth is.

Are you truely this dense?

It happens on both sides...it is the new age media.

When Trump gets praised by CNN, will he be calling them liars?

It is wtf it is. I'm not saying I'm more 'moral' or above it. Don't Shoot the messenger
Yes people on the far ends of the political spectrum probably do not like CNN.

Both Fox and MSNBC probably do not watch it because they think CNN is boring. Originally Posted by WTF
I think most people who aren't near the polar ends of the political spectrum think CNN is pretty boring, too.

But let's get real here. Fox News and MSNBC are pretty fucking boring most of the time as well. The cable news networks are little more than a giant wasteland; a huge time suck. You can uptake at least an order of magnitude more information by reading than by watching all that crap. (Unless, of course, your reading comprehension is about on the level of Munchmasterman's.)
  • WTF
  • 04-10-2017, 11:17 AM
I think most people who aren't near the polar ends of the political spectrum think CNN is pretty boring, too.

But let's get real here. Fox News and MSNBC are pretty fucking boring most of the time, too. The cable news networks are little more than a giant wasteland; a huge time suck. You can uptake at least an order of magnitude more information by reading than by watching all that crap. (Unless, of course, your reading comprehension is about on the level of Munchmasterman's.) Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I will 100% agree with that. They just fill time with 99% repeated shit.

Like listening to a golf tournament, the announcers say the stupidest shit.
"Were you thinking about Seve on number 15?"

Fuck no he wasn't, he was thinking about how much break that putt had!
The news is boring?
Yep, that just reporting facts is so tedious.
That's why everybody has their faces buried in their phone.
Face book is just so informative, right?
Their news is much less boring than that hour long news cycle.
You have the attention span of a ferret drinking triple shots of espresso.
You have the attention span of a ferret drinking triple shots of espresso. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Hey, that's actually kinda funny. For you.
The news is boring?
Yep, that just reporting facts is so tedious.
That's why everybody has their faces buried in their phone.
Face book is just so informative, right?
Their news is much less boring than that hour long news cycle.
You have the attention span of a ferret drinking triple shots of espresso.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Jesus fucking Christ! How stupid is this clown? (Don't answer that!)

We're not talking about getting news form Facebook, dumbass. There are plenty of excellent publications and sites from which you can become and remain well informed. But you do need to possess at least a modicum of reading skills.

Too bad. You should have stayed in school.