What the fuck happened?!

Coed in Houston used to be entertaining. I go away for awhile and now it's boring as fuck and the time on all the posts are wrong. What the hell happened here?????
Are you in a time warp? Posted at 823am
Time looks correct to me.
And who were you before?

I was a former member. Im back. I've seen her at a gathering. No grudge just stating my opinion. Originally Posted by DentBick
Maybe the time on my CP is wrong. If I wanted anyone to know who I was before I'd unguest my account and ask for my history back. No desire for the train wreck i was married to to keep tabs on me.
Ahhhhhhhh. Gotcha. *wink*
Ok the time is fixed. Now where are all the smhb entertainers? Do i need to click my heels or say bloody mary to the bathroom mirror three times in the dark?
Beetlejuice ... x 3
Ok the time is fixed. Now where are all the smhb entertainers? Do i need to click my heels or say bloody mary to the bathroom mirror three times in the dark? Originally Posted by DentBick
Sure, why not?
It didn't work.

cb (ntbcw...), where has they all gone?
Coed in Houston used to be entertaining. I go away for awhile and now it's boring as fuck and the time on all the posts are wrong. What the hell happened here????? Originally Posted by DentBick
You left and everything went to hell.

Is that the answer you were looking for?
GS can break it down for you.....
No more Dorian, or Dorfy, and a few others. Boring as hell.
Or yummy.
or LPMOW