Newbie's First Appointment: How to Clarify Services/Rates

So, I have my first appointment coming up, and I have a couple of questions about how providers prefer to handle business:

1. The provider I am meeting offers Greek, but neither her private website nor her profile here indicates an up-charge associated with it. Further, in my personal life, this has always benefited from some prep time. So, how do I indicate that I want this service in advance?

2. Her profile here and her website show slightly different rates for the length of time and location choice. How do I clarify in advance how much the donation should be?

I do not want to talk too much business via phone or text if that will make her uncomfortable.

Happy to get some advice here. Heck, maybe she will see this post and help me out.

Thanks.
Dude....you joined in 2012.
Dude....you joined in 2012. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Yes. I signed up after moving to a new city thinking I might give it a try out of loneliness, but got into a long-term relationship pretty quickly and never started the hobby. I moved again and tried to get started a year or so ago, but chickened out and got into another relationship. Now I am ready to dive in, I guess.

Would it have somehow been better if I had created a sock puppet or new account to ask this question?
Welcome to Eccie.

You might just ask the person with whom you have a date.

And when you do you can be vague but suggestion so you don't spook them.

Look around and get an idea of what an upcharge for Greek might me and take enough coin to the realm to cover a potential upcharge and A TIP!

Austin's a little different than Houston (under statement)!
You can get an idea by looking at her reviews & checking if she has a current ad.
So, I have my first appointment coming up, and I have a couple of questions about how providers prefer to handle business:

1. The provider I am meeting offers Greek, but neither her private website nor her profile here indicates an up-charge associated with it. Further, in my personal life, this has always benefited from some prep time. So, how do I indicate that I want this service in advance?

2. Her profile here and her website show slightly different rates for the length of time and location choice. How do I clarify in advance how much the donation should be?

I do not want to talk too much business via phone or text if that will make her uncomfortable.

Happy to get some advice here. Heck, maybe she will see this post and help me out.

Thanks. Originally Posted by Teufel
You need to find another hobby. Either you too or too dumb to do your own research. This is not like golf where you can take some lessons. You need to do some research. All of your questions can be answered by a simple Search.
You need to find another hobby. Either you too or too dumb to do your own research. This is not like golf where you can take some lessons. You need to do some research. All of your questions can be answered by a simple Search. Originally Posted by pyramider
You mean research of the kind that led me to multiple different pricing structures, as noted in point two of my original post? Hmm, I guess I am "too [sic] or too dumb." Good god, man.

To those that actually tried to offer some constructive advice, thank you.
You mean research of the kind that led me to multiple different pricing structures, as noted in point two of my original post? Hmm, I guess I am "too [sic] or too dumb." Good god, man.

To those that actually tried to offer some constructive advice, thank you. Originally Posted by Teufel
Read her reviews
Welcome to Eccie.

You might just ask the person with whom you have a date.

And when you do you can be vague but suggestion so you don't spook them.

Look around and get an idea of what an upcharge for Greek might me and take enough coin to the realm to cover a potential upcharge and A TIP!

Austin's a little different than Houston (under statement)! Originally Posted by LexusLover

This seems about the best advice hun. And again, SEARCH is your best friend.
Hello, Teufel, and welcome to the carnal carousel! I've run across numerous other gents such as yourself, those who started ECCIE accounts but haven't made maximum use of them, went off, came back, and now wish to Hobby. It's more common that many of our participants realize.

I may tick off a few ladies, but I'm going to lay it down: If a provider doesn't state on her Showcase or website that she up-charges for a specific service, she has NO basis to ask for more money. That's what the danged Showcases and websites are for! (Many providers could better utilize their promotional tools.) Truly professional companions make their expectations clear so clients don't have to guess.

Whatever rate she advertises on ECCIE is the one you should get. Membership has privileges, in my book, anyway. I used to market a higher price to the general public, too. (One size fits all, now. )

But if you want to be cute and coy, try asking her this way by PM, "I'd like to sail the Mediterranean. Do I need to purchase an extra ticket from the travel agent, and what would the overall tour package be for my port of call? Thanks!" Nothing explicit about that.

"I'd like to sail the Mediterranean. Do I need to purchase an extra ticket from the travel agent, and what would the overall tour package be for my port of call? Thanks!" Nothing explicit about that.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
She may not be as "bright" as you are (pun intended), and get pissed at him, because he invited her for a cruise in Europe and then "no showed" on her ... then she'd start a two-week thread of 20 pages about how she got "screwed" and not in a good way!
This seems about the best advice hun. Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX
Minus all the friggin' typos I see now!
She may not be as "bright" as you are (pun intended), and get pissed at him, because he invited her for a cruise in Europe and then "no showed" on her ... then she'd start a two-week thread of 20 pages about how she got "screwed" and not in a good way! Originally Posted by LexusLover

Oh, my! So sad, but crazy happens.

There's always the tried and true, "I'm new. Just tell me how many roses I need to bring for the Greek garden." Hopefully she won't be upset if he shows up with a bouquet of green instead of fresh flowers.

"I'm new. Just tell me how many roses I need to bring for the Greek garden."
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Lol, you are definitely a cunning linguist.
Thanks for the help, everyone.