Real Life Info Visible

I think most of us guys and ladies alike want to protect RL identity.

What would you do if a provider's email address exposes her RL name? In fact it was easy to find her Facebook profile.

I checked her out because I like to know who I am seeing

Would it be creepy to let her know? Or would she appreciate it if she does not know of the faux pas?

I am torn between the two. Input is welcome.
Most of us have fake names on our email accounts and coordinating face book page. What you think you know may or may not be accurate. STFU creeping her out isn't a good way to start.
Agree. Would you want her to let you know she scoped your fb and your family's?
I actually had this happen and let the lady know. She did not seem particularly concerned and I continue at times to contact her thru that email (better response sometimes than her phone LOL!) but I have never revealed it in a review or other public forum. I would want the same treatment.
Personally I'd like to be told so I can correct it if in fact I didn't already know.
In the one case where this happened to me, at the conclusion of our time together, I suggested she Google her phone number. She was shocked it linked to her R/L FB page. She vanished completely from social media after that. Nice lady, not really suited for the hobby life, but economic necessity dictated she give it a try.
A couple of ladies from this forum have friended me on Facebook, using their Real Life names.

I am not about to reveal their hobby to anyone.

If I noticed that a lady persona was linked to her Real Life accounts, I would tell her. It is the duty of a gentleman to assist and protect a lady.

It is just like if you were in a restaurant and saw a lady who had accidentally tucked the back of her skirt into her underwear when she was in the restroom. Would you tell her? You remove your coat and hold it up to shield public view while you excuse yourself and politely tell her of her faux pas. After she has fixed her clothing, you invite her to your table for a drink.
I have a hobby FB page and I see ladies RW FB pages all the time. I usually let them know so they can fix it. I do search numbers on social media as a screen tool though. It's saved me a lot of headache in my hobby career.
Personally I'd like to be told so I can correct it if in fact I didn't already know. Originally Posted by yourdesire
I mention it politely. She may not know and the few times I mentioned 'hey did you know your RL info is attached to hobby life' most of them were happy to find out and got it corrected.

Better to hear it from someone who is not looking to use the info improperly and find out too late when some fuckstick gets hold of it...
If I noticed that a lady persona was linked to her Real Life accounts, I would tell her. It is the duty of a gentleman to assist and protect a lady. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner

THANK YOU, SIR

!

THANK YOU, SIR

!

Originally Posted by Phoenixx
Simply trying to remain a gentleman.

btw, I love your website

Next time I visit NOLA I must book a dinner with you.
Retired it's gents like you who keep this hobby fun for ladies like me. There's something about gentleman who know how to treat a lady that I find very attractive.
Retired it's gents like you who keep this hobby fun for ladies like me. There's something about gentleman who know how to treat a lady that I find very attractive. Originally Posted by yourdesire
I hope it stays fun for you a long time, my lady.
I would tell her too.