Screening assistant, Web Design and Marketing from a provider of 18 yrs!

My reputation is SOLID!

My work is professional, cost effective and I have walked a mile and then some in your shoes.

It is best that you read my business sites ( IN FULL) to get a feel for what I do and of how.

Lots of ladies contact me through here for questions etc, but I have very detailed sites to help you decide what I can do for you should you need me.

After reading the sites , If you still have questions feel free to email me directly at
takenbystormdesigns@gmail.com

I am only interested in those really looking to improve their game and those who are really ready to move forward with a project. Not to be rude , I am not that at all. But as I am sure
you all understand .. time is money , so I'd like you to be serious when contacting me.

http://www.takenbystorm.co

http://www.stormvision.online/takenbystorm

text only 678 316 5791

Storm of TAKEN BY STORM DESIGNS.

* portfolio of about 50 sites also hosting offshore**

* assistant to a California Agency and also to about 3 indy ladies currently, openings for 2 more*
Your website looks great

Last year, my wife ran for state legislature [she and I are both registered Libertarians]. We had no experience in running a political campaign. At the last minute, we paid a friend to set up a website for her campaign. As a result that website never worked well.

Do you think that you would be well suited to that type of website?

A few photos of the candidate, a page for each of her issues, a map showing which towns are included within our district, the ability for each person visiting the website to leave messages.

If she decides to run again, it would be nice for us to have already connected with a web designer who knows what they are doing.
Hello and thanks!
yes I also run and operate a "vanilla" web design company as well.

I just dont post it's info on these sites!
I would be happy to have you contact me and my partner I know we could create something great for you!

feel free to email me at takenbystormdesigns@gmail.com anytime