Amazon is on my Shit List...

until minutes ago, I considered them, to be an American success story, good delivery, selection, customer service. it wasn't long ago when I last placed an order.. last month.. but today 2 things annoyed the fuck out of me.

1. I wanted to order 2 items, price came to $27, good for free shipping.. let's do it!

but when I clicked that, a message ran across the top of the order.. you have been signed up for Amazon Prime, no charge for this order shipping, but we will charge your card $12.99 a month until and unless you cancel.. that fucker could not be made to go away, unless I opted out of free shipping.

I wanted to buy something used.. never had tax before now, today all the used items have an estimated tax to be collected.. fuck that.. the local jurisdiction wants to bleed taxes again, from the same item sold earlier? did the Boston Tea Party not mean shit to anybody?
until minutes ago, I considered them, to be an American success story, good delivery, selection, customer service. it wasn't long ago when I last placed an order.. last month.. but today 2 things annoyed the fuck out of me.

1. I wanted to order 2 items, price came to $27, good for free shipping.. let's do it!

but when I clicked that, a message ran across the top of the order.. you have been signed up for Amazon Prime, no charge for this order shipping, but we will charge your card $12.99 a month until and unless you cancel.. that fucker could not be made to go away, unless I opted out of free shipping.

I wanted to buy something used.. never had tax before now, today all the used items have an estimated tax to be collected.. fuck that.. the local jurisdiction wants to bleed taxes again, from the same item sold earlier? did the Boston Tea Party not mean shit to anybody? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you can thank a court ruling on the internet sales tax, you never had to pay before.

amazon prime... now that's another whole beastie... never fooled with that part.

you can get free shipping, but it depends on what product Amazon deigns to endorse and also it depends on how much you spend... at a certain amount.
The last few items I have viewed on Amazon site I thought they were expensive. I went to Walmart site and found Amazon was definitely more.

I Also have noticed Amazon has been lumping items together requiring multiple items be purchased. That is fine for things like tooth brushes that don't go bad. Where Walmart doesn't seem to be requiring multiple item purchases.

Free Shipping seems to me about the same price point.

Amazon offers same day, but the last Walmart shipping (free) was out to me within two business days.

The last time I completed an online order I didn't even look at Amazon and went straight to Walmart site.
C'mon man. You'd pay $12.99 to watch a monkey fuck a bowling ball.
C'mon man. You'd pay $12.99 to watch a monkey fuck a bowling ball. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I wouldn't. And I seriously doubt the op would either.
You know what made my shit list? I-70 just west of St Louis. I couldn't make it to a gas station or a fast food joint and had to shit on the side of the road
  • oeb11
  • 12-02-2019, 04:47 PM
CT - read the fine print - Amazon Prime is free for the first month - and can cancel at any time.
Use it for 27 days - then cancel - free.

wait a month - then you can re-up when you want something on amazon Prime.

One does not have to pay the monthly fee and tax.
Amazon; Be careful what u chick on ^^^ , also be careful during check out to get free shipping auto charge ship is first and lastly be careful some things are cheep because there manufacture rejects
The are on my list also because they track everything man
You know what made my shit list? I-70 just west of St Louis. I couldn't make it to a gas station or a fast food joint and had to shit on the side of the road Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Thus, his handle was born!
I bought some stuff there recently and they double shipped the items. Glad they weren't too expensive and I was able to gift the duplicates. They also did the amazon prime thing and it was a bitch to get it cancelled.
That $12.99 give Amazon Prime TV also. I pay it and always have everything delivered with 2 day shipping. So u get that service plus tv service. I like it myself.
A leftist complaining that a tax scam loop hole is being closed.

Imagine that.
boo hoo
A leftist complaining that a tax scam loop hole is being closed.

Imagine that. Originally Posted by kehaar
From this ‘leftist’: When can we see Putin’s rosy faced lapdog’s Tax Returns so we can determine how many ‘loop holes’ he is playing with. Your hypocrisy is stunning!
And they ARE not the cheapest , in most things . just saying