• 10-27-2019, 10:04 PM
Losers always boo

Glad they lost Originally Posted by fishingtwo
I'm glad they lost too!
  • WTF
  • 10-27-2019, 10:07 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelCB...23732144775168

But then again, it is DC. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They chanted "Lock him up"....that is kinda Poetic Justice.

why didnt trump
LOCK HER UP?

whieres my "GREAT. the best" healthcare?
why didnt trump
LOCK HER UP?

whieres my "GREAT. the best" healthcare? Originally Posted by timmystool
Millions of Americans get a good paying job and pay for your own health insurance.

Have you tried that?
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 05:39 AM
Millions of Americans get a good paying job and pay for your own health insurance.

Have you tried that? Originally Posted by Jackie S

But Trump said he would fix healthcare....

And wtf does class have to do with booing the this President
why didnt trump
LOCK HER UP?

whieres my "GREAT. the best" healthcare? Originally Posted by timmystool
You should eat vegetables and fruit and lean meat, exercise, maintain a normal BMI, avoid smoking and [redacted] and excessive alcohol and your health will be excellent. How's that for a health plan?
It would have been great if when Trump was getting booed he pulled Baghdadi's bloody head out of a sack. I wonder who has it?
You should eat vegetables and fruit and lean meat, exercise, maintain a normal BMI, avoid smoking and [redacted] and excessive alcohol and your health will be excellent. How's that for a health plan? Originally Posted by friendly fred
that plan, the one you describe, is racist and undimocratic

also the idea of having to to pay for things for yourself and your family is racist, and very undimocratic, not to speak of unfair
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 06:44 AM
It would have been great if when Trump was getting booed he pulled Baghdadi's bloody head out of a sack. I wonder who has it? Originally Posted by gnadfly
  • WTF
  • 10-28-2019, 06:51 AM

also the idea of having to to pay for things for yourself and your family is racist, and very undemocratic, not to speak of unfair Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Do you think if you live to 90....You will have paid into Medicare and SS as much as you will have taken out?

Do you think if you live to 90....You will have paid into Medicare and SS as much as you will have taken out?

Originally Posted by WTF
Glad to see you agree that they are ponzi schemes to take in the masses.
Originally Posted by WTF
don't know for sure, but since I've worked i've paid a ton into the system

someone has been getting rich off the system and it hasn't been me, when you sit down to play poker or to pay your taxes and you don't know who the sucker is, you are

the politicians and lobbyists and even the bureaucrats all get their nests feathered by the system, not me, and then there's the dimocrat constituents, they know how to work the system for sure

if their actuaries haven't calculated enough of a prepayment amount of medicare taxes for the 47 years between 18 and 65 and ive paid in just about the max in medicare tax although the last however many years when they made medicare tax unlimited on earned income, I haven't paid the max since there is no max

and then the premiums paid for the Medicare insurance due each year once you become 65, which is paid out of the poor return you get from social security I've paid (both halves) at the max each year since I was in my early 20's

and then there's the income tax which went in as well

and then there's the employment taxes on people who have worked for me I've paid , don't even want to think about that, that number will choke a leviathan

so I don't know if i'll be a ward of the state in my decline, but as Obama says, we'll give grandpa a pain and knockout pill not medical care
Yupper,,,,,