Condi Rice thinks Trump retarded

• WTF
  • 11-11-2019, 05:47 PM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

Rice also criticized the July 25 call in which Trump made the request of Ukraine's newly elected president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy.
"The call is murky, it is really murky. I don't like for the president of the United States to mention an American citizen for investigation to a foreign leader. I think that is out of bounds," she said.
Your thread title IS retarded!!!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2679154
I’m sorry I even clicked on it.
  • WTF
  • 11-11-2019, 08:56 PM
I’m sorry I even clicked on it. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=U221DHP

Rice also criticized the July 25 call in which Trump made the request of Ukraine's newly elected president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy.
"The call is murky, it is really murky. I don't like for the president of the United States to mention an American citizen for investigation to a foreign leader. I think that is out of bounds," she said. Originally Posted by WTF
What's murky is Biden's character.
And if she knew WTF...
  • oeb11
  • 11-12-2019, 06:50 AM
The only path for the DPST's is lies and mis-representations. of their agenda.

wtf is proving the point.
I thought condi, who is and was a smart erudite American, but according to the left, people like WTF, was a house *****, and thus anything she said was to be disregarded because she didn't toe their line

now people like wtf are attempting to hold her out as an important commentator on things for which she had no involvement when it suits their purpose, however strained the connection

condi, who was protested against and not allowed to give commencement addresses to college students, is now the go to expert to try to slam trump in any way possible by these same idiots
And if she knew WTF... Originally Posted by bb1961
She would change her mind and call Trump a Scholar.
I see Russians again
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2019, 09:50 AM
I thought condi, who is and was a smart erudite American, but according to the left, people like WTF, was a house *****, and thus anything she said was to be disregarded because she didn't toe their line

now people like wtf are attempting to hold her out as an important commentator on things for which she had no involvement when it suits their purpose, however strained the connection

condi, who was protested against and not allowed to give commencement addresses to college students, is now the go to expert to try to slam trump in any way possible by these same idiots Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
So you do the exact same thing....You prop Condi up when it suits your fancy yet now she has no fucking clue....is that wtf you are trying to get across?

Spit out the Trump cock and speak up man.....is Condi credible or not?

Originally Posted by WTF
who is the third black guy

by chance did he kill a cop? just a guess, I have no idea who he is
So you do the exact same thing....You prop Condi up when it suits your fancy yet now she has no fucking clue....is that wtf you are trying to get across?

Spit out the Trump cock and speak up man.....is Condi credible or not?

Originally Posted by WTF
I'm not doing what you do

I spit it out, read my middle paragraph
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2019, 09:56 AM
The only path for the DPST's is lies and mis-representations. of their agenda.

wtf is proving the point. Originally Posted by oeb11
Pray do tell in a respectful manner how I am mis-representing Condi's thoughts?

Other than me writing a head line grabber that she thinks Trump retarded.

Can you respectfully debate the merit of Condi's opinion?

I await your respectful reply....

who is the third black guy

by chance did he kill a cop? just a guess, I have no idea who he is Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I'm wondering, too.. the rest were killed in the 1960's, so I'm guessing he was as well.. Stokely Carmichael was killed in 1989, it's not him.