the deep state admits there is a deep state

former acting director of the cia spilled the beans

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opin...tate-get-trump
I find it hilarious that the same idiots who deny the existence of a deep state are the ones advising anonymous "whistleblowers" at CIA and Foggy Bottom on their next coup attempts.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2019, 08:18 AM
former acting director of the cia spilled the beans

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opin...tate-get-trump Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
For Christ sake...there was a Deep State when Obama, Bush , Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter Nixon, Johnson , Kennedy....were in office.

Are you only now figuring this out? Trump is the only one to cry about it...

Funny how some people refuse to believe Politico s in it for the money
I find it hilarious that the same idiots who deny the existence of a deep state are the ones advising anonymous "whistleblowers" at CIA and Foggy Bottom on their next coup attempts. Originally Posted by lustylad
well stated

the blindness of this person, claiming a :higher calling and a noble cause, as if his partisanship isn't partisanship

when all it boils down to is putting up partisan dimocrat operatives to serve their masters
For Christ sake...there was a Deep State when Obama, Bush , Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter Nixon, Johnson , Kennedy....were in office.

Are you only now figuring this out? Trump is the only one to cry about it...

Originally Posted by WTF
you are finally coming around you nincompoop

the deep state is in sync with some you mention and work against others

the deep state serves their masters

theres been plenty in the main stream media who deny the deep state exists, in service to the same masters
But, but, but, your ambassador to smileytown just said it was for the money!

Ought to leave this world behind, I can tell you.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2019, 09:31 AM
I find it hilarious that the same idiots who deny the existence of a deep state are the ones advising anonymous "whistleblowers" at CIA and Foggy Bottom on their next coup attempts. Originally Posted by lustylad

Did Obama have a Deep State working against him?

Did he cry about it like Trump?

Your dumb fucking ass does not understand that this so called Deep State has always been around.....it is now that you fucking cry babies are having a hissy fit over it and acting like it is something only Donald has had to deal with.

• WTF
  • 11-12-2019, 09:43 AM
you are finally coming around you nincompoop

the deep state is in sync with some you mention and work against others

the deep state serves their masters

theres been plenty in the main stream media who deny the deep state exists, in service to the same masters Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
wtf are you mumbling about?

There is a huge government bureaucracy that is choked full of both Dem's and Repub's. They all talk to reporters when they see activity they do not agree with and the public isn't privy to.

Please STFU with this "Poor Donald Trump'' vs the Deep State.

You sound like Clinton with their "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"

I told you Trump and Clinton were one and the same. Crooked , thin skinned thieves.

You sound like a Loon with this continued Deep State crying....