Making San Francisco worse!!!!

They elected Chesa Boudin as their new DA. He’s even farther left than the last DA. And what a background. His parents were members of the Weather underground crew who were involved in the Brinks theft which left 3 people dead. His dads still in jail. He was a translator for Hugo Chavez. He’s never prosecuted a case. Here’s some of his brilliant ideas to make San Francisco worse!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san...ife-crimes.amp

They should have elected Jethro Bodine
Sounds like Trump should have appointed this fella Attorney General. His resume is consistent with the other cabinet ministers.
Sounds like Trump should have appointed this fella Attorney General. His resume is consistent with the other cabinet ministers. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Maybe you should move there. A pig loves wallowing in dung.
Did Jethro move to Frisco with your mummy?
Did Jethro move to Frisco with your mummy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
No, he went with your daddy.
No, with your daddy. Originally Posted by bambino
Was that before or after you sucked him off?
Was that before or after you sucked him off? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Melting down aren’t you JihadHummer? How delightful.
San Fran worst I really didn't think that was possible ????
We need to get Christopher Walken to remake his character "Zorin" so San Jose is the new Pacific beachfront
I think this guy might be OK after all!

He said,""We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes," he said. "Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex."

Fuck ya - he is going to essentially allow prostitution!

Who cares about all the other shit in that fucked up place - the bums are harmless - they never fuck with me - and all the nice places I go to have private security so I hope this guy sticks with this part of his platform.
Word is that pooper scoopers will be paid above minimum wage in sf..

bahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahah
Giuliani proved the "broken windows" theory of fighting crime works. This fucking idiot will prove it also works in reverse!

Give it a few years for the backlash to occur and people will start clamoring for Dirty Harry Callahan. Feeling lucky, punk?
He created a new party. The Pee Party.
  • oeb11
  • 11-12-2019, 07:15 PM
The new agenda and platform for the DPST's - No More Sewers!!!!
Sewers are "Elitist" and anti-diversity and anti-immigrant!!!!!