The list: Unnecessarily shut down by the muzzie to inflict pain.

1. Treatments for children with cancer.

2. The WWII memorial.

3. Furloughed military chaplins not allowed to work for free.

4. Business stops in the flordia keys.

5. Obama blacks out sports and entertainment for our troops overseas.

6. Obama closes D day memorial.

7. Obama closes over 100 privately funded parks that cost the government nothing to run.

8. Obama closes self sustaining colonial farm it hasn't supported since 1980.

9. Obama closes the Vietnam memorial.

10. Obama closes a privately run hotel and blocks the parking lot.

11. He forces folks out of their private homes if they are on federal land but doesn't move his ass out of the white house.

12. Historic restraunt that remained open during the last shut down, was closed. Thanks obama.

13. Obama shuts down a ROAD in a colorado park.

14, He blocks people from LOOKING at Mt. Rushmore.

15. St Louis gateway park closed.

16. He closes the military commissary.

17..... what'd I miss

He's holding us all hostage till he gets his way. He proves beyond any doubt that he is afucking dictator all the way to his core.

The only good thing to come out of this is now the democrats OWN THIS SHIT. All they can is just throw insults. NONE of them can dispute these facts.,. or the fact that if we are in a money crisis STOP GIVING MONEY TO TERRORIST. Why the fuck are we giving money to terrorists anyway and how the hell are the peace loving democrats ok with all this. Oh wait, I almost forgot what scum democrats are. You talk a big game but right NOW when it COUNTS, you are cowards. You are disgusting humans and I cringe at the thought of what you will do next. I promise you this. The III% will not remain silent forever and when they come, they will have no problem shooting every single traitor that has supported this muzzie bastard even through arresting our vets. You unimaginable bastards,. NOT EVEN ONE OF YOU SAYS SHIT AGAINST HIM.

I have a magnificent bet on this one. I'll even tell you what it is. Not even one democrat on this board can successfully defend what he is doing. It's a sucker bet and I didn't good odds, but on the up side, I get 10 bucks for every well worded insult. Make them good. The only thing you have to fight me with are idiotic phrases you stole from someone else.
what I want to know is what part of government shutdown escapes you? Originally Posted by CJ7
The ball's in your court, LK!
  • WTF
  • 09-06-2017, 06:53 AM
Didn't hurt me
What a slunt
Pics? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Yep.

2. The WWII memorial.

7. Obama closes over 100 privately funded parks that cost the government nothing to run.

11. He forces folks out of their private homes if they are on federal land but doesn't move his ass out of the white house.

12. Historic restraunt that remained open during the last shut down, was closed. Thanks obama.

17..... what'd I miss

He's holding us all hostage till he gets his way. He proves beyond any doubt that he is afucking dictator all the way to his core.

The only good thing to come out of this is now the democrats OWN THIS SHIT. All they can is just throw insults. NONE of them can dispute these facts.,. or the fact that if we are in a money crisis STOP GIVING MONEY TO TERRORIST. Why the fuck are we giving money to terrorists anyway and how the hell are the peace loving democrats ok with all this. Oh wait, I almost forgot what scum democrats are. You talk a big game but right NOW when it COUNTS, you are cowards. You are disgusting humans and I cringe at the thought of what you will do next. I promise you this. The III% will not remain silent forever and when they come, they will have no problem shooting every single traitor that has supported this muzzie bastard even through arresting our vets. You unimaginable bastards,. NOT EVEN ONE OF YOU SAYS SHIT AGAINST HIM.

I have a magnificent bet on this one. I'll even tell you what it is. Not even one democrat on this board can successfully defend what he is doing. It's a sucker bet and I didn't good odds, but on the up side, I get 10 bucks for every well worded insult. Make them good. The only thing you have to fight me with are idiotic phrases you stole from someone else. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Funny how the universe works..
This post sounds like it was written for the current Oval Office idiot..
So What? Now What? 😉
So you found an unused account with a crackable password or did you have this dormant account in your backpocket the entire time?

Which one of the left wing loons broke out of the banned jail...
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
That first and last ones were total classics.

Total chimp-outs.
WOW
you know this shows me how stupid some people are she really don't know what she is talking about
I would never insult you, as the universe decided long ago that our connection would be one that transformed my way of thinking. In fact one could call it a breakthrough experience..

2. The WWII memorial.

17..... what'd I miss

I have a magnificent bet on this one. I'll even tell you what it is. Not even one democrat on this board can successfully defend what he is doing. It's a sucker bet and I didn't good odds, but on the up side, I get 10 bucks for every well worded insult. Make them good. The only thing you have to fight me with are idiotic phrases you stole from someone else. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

she posted in 2013. quite a list Obama made. I knew he closed the parks & blocked off the memorials in D.C. didn't know about the other stunts he pulled.

so, how does this list of stuff Obama did compare to what Trump did? what did Trump closed?