How to Post Video Clips on Weekly Updates from your Phone

In the past I tried using Youtube as a host and had it marked as X-rated but it still got blocked/ banned. I would love to post this video clip in my updates for Eccie but need to know if there is a way to do this from my phone.

My laptop is currently at discount electronics for being ridiculously slow and having hackin issues. The laptop is only three months old and I was told activity in the background was odd and that it was possibly hacking but that the processor itself on my laptop is just way too slow to do much of anything.

Spent $400 on the laptop but apparently the friend that suggested it was a good laptop really didn't know what they were talking about. So on another note I've got someone that's offered to help with hacking issues on both my phones, laptop and the next laptop I purchase but they want me to spend 1k.

So if anyone can give tips on how to post videos on Eccie or know of anyone that's good at fixing hacking and of course is a white hat hacker or just know how to fix such things and are not a hacker and can provide better pricing let me know. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!