New temporary phone number

Hey guys. I broke my phone, like the genius I am. Lol. Anyways, until I put the funds together to get a replacement, I'm on my TextNow number. The number is 361-494-4445. Texting is still the quickest/best way to reach me.

(It's not wifi only. I actually have a TextNow sim card. They actually offer totally free texting and calling for life, but no picture messaging, or internet. All you need is an unlocked phone, and they'll send you a sim card for $0.99, which is a steal in my opinion. They have plans that include data, but you can get the unlimited calling and texting without having to provide any card info. Anyways, it's a great idea for anyone looking to get a "hobby phone", but don't want to invest much into the concept. The fact that you can access your account from any device, including a PC/Mac, via a browser is my favorite/the most convenient feature of it. On the real and on the cool, these people should be paying me for advertising! Lol.)
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1f21f093-06a9-484e-91e1-949d795bf0fa.jpg (39.8 KB, 159 views)