Oh2

Is ourhome2 down? I am not able to log inn at all.
There are many issues with the site, ssl certificate issues and god knows what else.. it rarely loads for me, without me having to make browser security level changes.. I've offered to help fix.. but not sure what to do..
Is ourhome2 down? I am not able to log inn at all. Originally Posted by vanessa956
I have not been able to log into OH2 for a long time now either I have been hanging out more on mocospace and chatting/texting on the livestreams there.
Mock space is scary lol girls set up guys on there. And the guys look shady. I’ll stick to this site.
Ditto
i appreciate all you brave men, trying out sites like mega, or skipthegames and giving reports.. none of them seem worth the hassle to me in corpus.. @vanessa956.. I should be in Harlingen on the 25th.. if things go well, I'll msg you.
  • cc314
  • 01-11-2023, 07:00 AM
It's finicky, but oh2 is working.
  • Mokoa
  • 01-11-2023, 10:39 AM
No, OH2 is not down.

I have been successfully accessing OH2 with good response using Firefox on a Windows system. I go through VPN servers in the Far East. Also, since Monday (1/9) I have not experienced the error with the certificate. So, it appears that issue has been resolved.
No, OH2 is not down.

I have been successfully accessing OH2 with good response using Firefox on a Windows system. I go through VPN servers in the Far East. Also, since Monday (1/9) I have not experienced the error with the certificate. So, it appears that issue has been resolved. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Still not working from a mac, I use VPNs .. but based in the US..

Also, SSL Cert expired 227 and counting days ago..

https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-check...e.ourhome2.net

Unless of course the url for oh2 is different now?
  • cc314
  • 01-14-2023, 03:47 PM
Still not working from a mac, I use VPNs .. but based in the US..

Also, SSL Cert expired 227 and counting days ago..

https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-check...e.ourhome2.net

Unless of course the url for oh2 is different now? Originally Posted by notalbundy
URL is the same. Change your vpn location.