Car Dates?

How do car dates work? I haven't done anything in a car since I was a teenager, and the thought of doing anything in one now just makes me think that it would end up with trouble. If it's being offered as one of the only options, does it seem like they would know how to keep it discreet?
Never had any interest in doing one for various reasons, but primarily it strikes me as like a half-step above a street walker, if that.

Maybe part of the appeal is the higher risk factors? Who knows? To each his own, I guess.
It's fun to do it outdoors! Last summer, for a loaner car all they had was an F 250. The back seat was bigger than my first apartment. I had a car date in that back seat. I pulled into a parking lot of a building that was closed on Saturdays off of a country road that did not have much traffic.

Nobody even drove down the road, let alone turned into the parking lot. Might have been more thrilling if someone had.

I had to drive with the windows open for half an hour to get the smell of poonanny out of the vehicle.
Yeah I just can't lol I haven't done that since my teenage years either and even then it always made my anxiety rise. Let alone NOW.
I'll be to scared of getting in handcuffs lol
Be more fun driving down the road & give a BJ (o)(o)