Funniest Disclaimer Yet:

If I was LE I would go after this girl just for being so damn stupid.

I love this part ….

“THE USE OF THIS POSTING IN ATTEMPT TO MAKE AN ARREST WILL BE CONSIDERED ENTRAPMENT AND RESULT IN NO CONVICTION

Really … So you’re just going to print this BP ad and get your case tossed out based on this disclaimer?

I don’t think so … and if your attorney suggested this would happen, I suggest you get a new freaking attorney.

***DISCLAIMER***PROSTITUTION IS ILLEGAL AND WE ARE NOT PROMOTING ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. THIS POSTING IS IN NO WAY A SOLICITATION OF PROSTITUTION AND BY CONTACTING US YOU ARE AGREEING THAT YOU ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. THE USE OF THIS POSTING IN ATTEMPT TO MAKE AN ARREST WILL BE CONSIDERED ENTRAPMENT AND RESULT IN NO CONVICTION. ANY MONIES EXCHANGED BETWEEN CONSENTING ADULTS IS FOR TIME AND COMPANIONSHIP ONLY. WE ARE AWARE OF OUR RIGHTS AND DO HAVE LEGAL REPRESENTATION. WE APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!
Wow, I'm surprised you didn't put this in the alerts section.
C'mon on .. this isn't alert worthy ... it's just down right funny! :-)
Just another BP girl.
C'mon on .. this isn't alert worthy ... it's just down right funny! :-) Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

I know it's not alert worthy but I'm still surprised you didn't put it in the alert section.
“THE USE OF THIS POSTING IN ATTEMPT TO MAKE AN ARREST WILL BE CONSIDERED ENTRAPMENT AND RESULT IN NO CONVICTION

Because we all know that the girls who advertise on BP have such great legal prowess.
no it just d*mn funny..... why an alert
I think he was being sarcastic and he no like me L
obviously they have not played enough to there is more to entrapment. and if they are crooked' then they sample if it worthwhile. i would....hehe
Obviously another girl who is terribly ill informed. Sigh...
I think he was being sarcastic and he no like me L Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Brooke, If someone doesn't like you, they are at a loss.
Even though i am guilty of being on BP Brooke your Awesome.......She should be put on the r*tard list, Good job Brooke
I think he was being sarcastic and he no like me L Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Noooo... you just don't understand guys... if you like a gurl you be mean to her to get her attention... it worked in 3rd grade so there is no reason to believe it won't work now...
Can you say, "red flag"? If I was LE i would be all over this just see this bitch flip when she goes down in spite of her "well crafted" disclaimer.
she shoulda added " na na nana boo boo"....don't get too hung up on the spelling